𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

Parings: Aryan x Everyone

W/c: 2,526

Summary: Aryan's fear of thunderstorms is overwhelming, but luckily, his cast mates come to his rescue.

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵''✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

THESE WERE MEMORIES THEY HELD DEAR - when they were all together, creating unforgettable memories. The Jeffries house was a hub of activity, filled with teenagers who formed the cast of 'Percy Jackson & The Olympians'. Leah's house was renowned for being an incredible hangout spot, thanks to its generous space and exquisite decor. However, the elegance seemed to fade away as the theater room echoed with a cacophony of voices and noises of pure joy. Despite a movie playing on the expansive screen, it was blatantly ignored by the teenagers who were engrossed in everything but watching. Clad in their luxurious silk-satin pajamas, Leah and Dior were fully occupied creating Tik-Toks and immersing themselves in their own little social media universe. No one could really decipher what they were watching, but it certainly evoked uncontrollable laughter from both girls.

The boys were busy devouring all the snacks at the snack bar, but what truly captivated their attention was the newly installed ICEE machine. It showcased a variety of standard flavors, but the boys were too engrossed in creating slushee cups with blended flavors, experimenting to find the most delicious combinations. And the best part? It was all free in the end.

Aryan stood by the faucet, filling his third slushy cup. The vibrant red liquid cascaded into the cup as his fingers gripped the handle. Suddenly, a low rumble echoed through the air, causing Aryan's fingers to loosen their grip. His eyes widened slightly, recognizing the familiar sound. Thunderstorms. A wave of unease washed over him, as it always did. Despite his hopes of outgrowing his fear, it had only intensified over the years, turning into a full-blown phobia. Until now, he had kept this secret fear hidden from the world, only known by his family. But today, that would change.

Aryan could have sworn he started to hear a downpour, yet he found himself amidst a cacophony of sounds that made it difficult to discern. His pulse quickened ever so slightly, heightening his senses. But breaking him out of his reverie was an annoyed voice.

"Walker! You took all the blue!" Charlie's voice filled the room with astonishment as he called out. With a firm grip, he forcefully pressed down on the handle, but alas, only a few measly droplets of the tantalizing blue raspberry flavor found their way into his cup.

"It's really all gone?" Dior's curiosity piqued as she inquired, her interest ignited. Charlie, on the other hand, responded with a frustrated nod, his patience wearing thin.

Meanwhile, Leah rose from her comfortable recliner seat and made her way towards the mesmerizing contraption. With a sense of anticipation, she leaned in closer, tilting her eyes downward to peer into the depths of the azure raspberry reservoir. A wave of disappointment washed over her, causing her to recoil in dismay. "Dang, Walk. That's very unfortunate," she lamented, her voice filled with playful regret.

"Could you get us some more? Blue raspberry hits different when it's midnight," Charlie's eyes, filled with desperation, beseeched for an answer.

The 14-year-old let out a heavy sigh, her voice filled with uncertainty, "I don't know..."

"PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE, LEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH," Walker let out a long, exaggerated groan, his legs restlessly fidgeting.

Leah's face lit up with a smile as she reluctantly surrendered, saying, "Fine."