𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘?

Parings: Dior x Charlie

W/c: 2,170

Summary: Dior gets upset after overhearing Charlie saying she's too clingy.

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵''✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

CHARLIE COULDN'T LOOK AWAY FROM HIS PHONE SCREEN, his eyes moving quickly as he read through the comments. The Bushnell household was quiet as the night settled in, and Charlie had made himself comfortable in his game room. Sitting on the soft carpet, he was surrounded by the luxurious couch. His phone was placed on the coffee table, where he was intently focused on an Instagram livestream. However, he wasn't alone. In his lap, nestled comfortably, was his girlfriend Dior Goodjohn, with her long brown curls and chocolate-colored eyes. 

Charlie and Dior had just entered into a romantic relationship three weeks ago. It didn't take long for them to realize the depth of their feelings for each other, which led to the blossoming of their relationship. Despite being young celebrities, their romance couldn't stay under wraps for long and soon became public knowledge. Surprisingly, instead of being bothered by the attention, the couple embraced it and received an outpouring of support from their fans. In fact, their admirers were so eager to see them together that they couldn't contain their excitement when the couple went live. It was a delightful surprise for everyone, and they knew that the Tik Tok edits would come rolling in quickly.

Charlie's gaze fixated on a comment, capturing his attention as he uttered the words with fervor, "Are you guys excited for season 2- Yes! We are literally so excited," Charlie exclaimed, a grin stretching across his face.

"You're gonna see way more of Clarisse, like, a lot more." Dior interrupted, her restlessness evident as she toyed with Charlie's hand. Their fingers danced together, entwining and then parting.

"God, they're gonna eat that up," Charlie's response was immediate, his eyes darting across the comments.

Dior then removed her gaze from her and Charlie's hands, meeting the illuminating light from the IPhone 15. Her eyes scanned through comments, until one caught her undivided attention.

'I can't stand watching Dior constantly fidgeting and clinging onto Charlie. It's like she can't keep her hands off of him for even a second.'

Despite the uncomfortable comments directed at her, Dior, being the resilient person she is, simply shrugged them off and quickly moved her eyes to other parts of the page. She kept her hands intertwined with Charlie's and snuggled in closer, relishing in his affectionate kiss on her head. Lost in his detailed response to another comment, Charlie remained unaware of the increasing number of comments that were making Dior feel uneasy. She continued to scan through them, but the discomfort in her grew more and more with each one she read.

'Bro, It's like she's trying to prove something to the world, but all she's doing is making herself look desperate and insecure'

'I just wish Dior would leave poor Charlie alone and stop making him uncomfortable with her constant need for physical affection. It's not cute, it's just annoying'

'I hope Dior realizes that not everyone enjoys being touched all the time and learns to respect boundaries. Otherwise, she might just end up pushing Charlie away with her clinginess'

Dior fidgeted nervously. Was she being too clingy? Did Charlie feel uncomfortable with her? Would he break up with her because of it? She couldn't bear the thought of losing him. Charlie was always so kind and considerate, and she didn't want to make him feel bad by pointing out any discomfort. But deep down, Dior couldn't shake the feeling that he might secretly dislike her clinginess. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out what to do. Finally, feeling overwhelmed, Dior moved out of Charlie's lap and sat next to him. He stopped talking and looked at her with a puzzled expression.