𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Parings: Walker x Leah.

W/c: 1,088

Summary: Leah is having a rough day, but luckily, Walker comforts her.

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵''✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

LEAH STARED INTENSELY AT HER REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR, her hands clenched on the edge of the counter, a heavy exhale breaking free from her lips.

Leah Sava Jeffries had arrived at her boyfriend and co-star, Walker Scobell's place earlier, looking forward to spending some quality time with him. However, today turned out to be quite disappointing for the 14-year-old. Not only did she fail two of her tests, but she also found herself entangled in some unnecessary school drama. The weight of these challenges proved to be overwhelming for Leah, pushing her beyond her limits.

But that's Leah for you.

She's not one to bother anyone or get on their nerves.

She's especially careful not to annoy him.

Instead, she chooses to stay silent and put on a brave face.

Pretending that everything is okay.

Leah swiftly averted her eyes from her own reflection in the mirror, sensing the tears that were on the verge of spilling. She switched off the lights, swung open the door, and as she gently wiped her eyes, she gracefully walked back to her boyfriend's room.

Leah swung the door open, exposing Walker sitting at his desk with headphones on, completely engrossed in his video games on the desktop screen.

Leah's desire surged uncontrollably as she neared her boyfriend, suddenly throwing one of her legs over Walker's lap, straddling him before enveloping him in a tight embrace.

Walker, being the sweet boyfriend he is, sensed Leah's unease and shifted one of his hands to lovingly massage her back while his other hand skillfully paused his game. With tender affection, he proceeded to delicately shower Leah's cheek with a series of gentle kisses, her head resting on his shoulder and her face nestled in the warmth of his neck.

"Gorgeous? You okay?" Walker asked, his tone reflecting a sense of intrigue.

Leah gave a silent nod against Walker's neck. "I'm just tired," she fibbed.

Walker's head bobbed in agreement, yet his eyes betrayed his lingering doubt towards the girl.

"Want to head downstairs and grab some ice cream before we take a nap?" Walker questioned, his voice brimming with tenderness.

Leah gave a subtle nod.

Walker's lips curved into a gentle smile as he prepared to help her up, but her soft whine made him pause, his hands still under her arms.

"Do you want me to carry you, lovie?" Walker leaned in, his voice soft and tender, as he planted a gentle kiss on Leah's nose. With a nod, Leah silently conveyed her agreement.

Walker stood up from his chair, effortlessly lifting Leah into his arms. Their bodies pressed together, their hearts beating in sync. With a tender embrace, he carried her out of the room and descended the stairs. Finally reaching the kitchen, he carefully placed Leah down, gently tucking her braids behind her shoulders.

"Grab a few bowls, princess. I'll pick out some flavors," Walker softly directed.

Leah's gentle nod was followed by a graceful movement towards the cabinets. With a delicate touch, she retrieved two pristine glass bowls, bringing them down to her eye level. As she closed the cabinets, her steps towards Walker were interrupted by a sudden slip of her finger, leading to a catastrophic crash as the bowls shattered on the floor. Leah flinched in shock as she witnessed the destruction unfold before her.

Walker's attention was immediately captured by the unexpected sound, causing his eyes to widen with curiosity. Swiftly, he pivoted around, only to find his gaze fixated on the shattered fragments of glass scattered across the floor.

He nonchalantly shrugged. "No worries, Leah. I'll take care of it later," he replied, shifting his attention back to the refrigerator.

Suddenly, a new sound pierced through the air, drawing his focus once more. It was the sound of soft cries, whimpers, gasps. In an instant, he spun around to witness Leah, her hands clutching her stomach in a desperate plea for solace, her eyes fixed on the mess she had created.

Walker shut the refrigerator door and headed over to the girl.

"Leah, love, what's wrong? Why the tears?" Walker inquired. His eyes drifted back to the glass, observing Leah's bare feet at risk of getting injured.

"Away from the glass, angel," Walker interjected, his hands swiftly sliding under Leah's arms as he gently raised her above the debris.

"Can you let me know what's the matter?" Walker's gentle inquiry fell on deaf ears as Leah sought solace in his embrace, tears streaming down her face. With tender care, Walker held her close, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"Let's go," Walker encouraged, taking Leah's hand and guiding her to the living room. They settled on the recliner chair, with Leah straddling his lap once more.

Leah leaned her head against Walker's chest, seeking solace in his embrace. Walker's fingers traced delicate patterns on her back, offering comfort in the midst of her distress.

"What's wrong, princess?" Walker murmured tenderly.

"Bad day," Leah whimpered softly, nuzzling closer to the young blonde's neck.

Walker gave a small nod, feeling a wave of relief flood through him. 

"Why didn't you mention this sooner?" Walker inquired, his tone tinged with curiosity.

"I don't want to annoy you, Walk. I can be a pain in the butt sometimes," Leah admitted, a gentle sob slipping out. 

Walker pulled her into a tighter embrace, planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Leah, you never bother me. Just keep that in mind, alright? Whenever you're feeling like this, I want you to come to me. You're my top priority now, and I want to make sure you're safe and loved," Walker's words dripped with a gentle touch, his voice overflowing with warmth.

Leah gave a subtle nod.

"Why was your day so bad? Did something happen?" Walker inquired, his voice tinged with intrigue.

 Leah fidgeted uncomfortably, her expression twisted in torment as the tears threatened to resurface once more.

"Shh, shh, shh. Don't worry, sweet pea. We'll discuss it when you're ready. Everything will be fine," Walker comforted, his voice oozing with compassion while gently caressing her back.

Walker extended his arm, seizing the plush white blanket hanging over the nearby couch. Carefully, he enveloped himself and Leah in its warmth. Ensuring Leah's comfort, he tucked the blanket snugly around her body. One foot touched the floor as he began to sway the chair gently, lulling Leah into a peaceful slumber. Before long, her eyes drifted shut, resting against his chest.

A tender smile graced Walker's lips as he pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.