𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

Parings: Walker x Leah

W/c: 2,149

Summary: Leah experiences a surprise period and contacts Walker for help.

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵''✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

THE 55TH ANNUAL NAACP AWARDS, HELD IN THE HEART OF HOLLYWOOD, was buzzing with excitement as celebrities, activists, and community leaders came together to celebrate diversity and advocate for change. The award ceremony had come to an end, paving the way for the enchanting after-party to begin.

Leah Sava Jeffries was surrounded by her friends at a beautifully decorated table, right in the center of the action. This evening was one for the books for Leah. Winning her category at the ceremony and receiving a prestigious patton award made it a night to remember. Not to mention, she even got to mingle with other celebrities like Brandon T. Jackson, known for his role as Grover in the original PJO movies.

In the midst of chaos, Leah squirmed in her chair, a knot forming in her stomach. Regrettably, her troubled stomach had now become a constant companion, tormenting her throughout the night. But with all the excitement happening around her, she didn't have much time to dwell on it.

Danielle Jalade, a dear friend of Leah's, observed the girls fidgeting and couldn't resist inquiring. "Hey, Leah. What's the matter?" she questioned, her tone laced with worry.

Leah locked eyes with her, a strained grin appearing on her face as she pushed down her anguish.

"It's nothing. I'm fine," Leah replied, her words rushed.

Danielle was surprised by the abrupt shift in demeanor, clearly unconvinced.

"Come on, Leah. What's happening," Calah Lane, another one of Leah's dear friends, interjected, cutting into the discussion.

Leah's eyes flickered between the girls, their chocolate-colored eyes captivating her. She struggled to keep her secret hidden, not wanting to spoil the evening for anyone. Yet, a sudden jolt of pain in her stomach shattered her composure, forcing her to double over in agony.

"I'm okay, really. I just need a moment," Leah forced out, her voice trembling. With a determined stride, she rose to her feet. Danielle and Calah exchanged puzzled glances as Leah hurried away, her lips pressed tightly together to stifle the tears threatening to escape. Disregarding the cheerful greetings and waves directed her way, Leah made a beeline for the restroom, her hands shaking as she pushed open the door.

Fortunately, the bathroom lay still and deserted. Leah leaned against the counter, casting a fleeting look at her reflection in the mirror, observing her quivering figure.

Just as she was about to head towards one of the stalls, her eyes widened in shock. A large, ominous stain marred the delicate pink fabric of Leah's dress, contrasting against her perennial.

"No, no, no..." Leah's words trembled and faded into the silence, barely audible, as she frantically tugged at her dress, desperately examining the stubborn stain.

Leah's eyes started to blink rapidly as she tried to suppress the tears that were welling up. Her beautiful PINK dress, now a ruined mess. Overwhelmed with despair, Leah dashed into the restroom's largest stall, slamming the door shut with a resounding echo. Frantically, she grabbed her phone, fingers shaking as she scrolled through her contacts, searching for her mom's number.

With trembling hands, Leah dialed the number and brought the phone to her ear, the sound of the ringing tone filling her with dread. But to her dismay, Mrs. Jeffries didn't pick up. She tried again, and still, no answer.