Part 1

I am Y/n Kurenai, the wife of Shu Kurenai. My husband works in the police department and I was a painter. Was? Yes because I recently left that job to focus on my family. Shu And I Shu have been married for 3 years and it was a love marriage. We fell in love during high school and dated for 1 year then got married. We have a son who was born a few months back. But Shu didn't pay attention to him since he was born.

?? : Umm.. Y/n...I will come late today, so don't wait for me...

Y/n : Again?

?? : Yeah you know, this case is really complicated. But don't worry, okay?

Y/n : Okay...

~At night~

I was sleeping but I heard someone entering the bedroom. I didn't open my eyes as I knew it is my husband. I looked at the clock. It's 3pm. He used to be very sweet but these days he always comes late and even starts distancing himself from me and our little son. Why? Shu went to the bathroom. I slowly opened my eyes when I heard a call on his phone. I take a look and my blood boils. It's Suzie. Why she always call my husband? She always messages and calls him late at night and he used to talk alone on the balcony, so I can't hear. Negative thoughts started coming in my mind. But I struggled with it off.

~Next Day~

It was Sunday. But Shu is busy on his laptop doing some work. After so many days he is at home. I bought coffee for him.

~End of pov~

Y/n : Shu...your favorite coffee.

Shu : Oh! Thank you Y/n. Keep it on the table.

He said while his eyes still stuck on the laptop.

Y/n : Shu...

Shu : Hmm?

Y/n : Can we go shopping today? I want to buy some baby stuff for our joon.

She looked up when didn't hear any response and found him too focused, not even listening to her.

Y/n : I asked something!!

Shu : Huh? Y/n... I am busy. Can we talk later please?

Y/n : O-Okay. Do your work then!

Shu : Hmm...

He was so focused that he didn't notice her teary eyes.

~At Evening~

Shu : Y/n. I am going out.

Y/n : When will you return?

Shu : Just 3-4 hours.

She nodded and he went out. But she couldn't help and followed him.

She saw him going into a cafe and a girl hugged him tightly. Tears welled up in her eyes. She quickly called him. He picked up the call.

Y/n : W-Where are you?

Shu : Huh? I told you--

Y/n : Answer me fast!

Shu : Umm...I-In police station....

Y/n : With?

Shu : no one.

Y/n : O-Oh...

Shu : What happened? Is everything alright?

Y/n : Y-Yeah... Everything is alright.

Shu feels something suspicious but he struggles it off.

Shu mind : Thank god! She didn't ask anything else and I didn't get caught.

Suzie : Hey! You didn't answer me yet! When will you start a new life with me?!!

Shu : I know you are desperate but try to understand Suzie... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count : 501