Part 9

Shu : N-No...T-This can't be true.

~Y/n pov~

I noticed Shu started shaking seeing Red eye. Did I hurt him that much?

Y/n: What happened Shu?

Shu : N-Nothing...I-I have to go for urgent work...

I nodded hesitantly and Shu left.

~End of pov~

~Shu pov~

I drove my car as fast as I could and reached the hospital.

Shu : I need to meet the doctor urgently please!!!

I shouted as the receptionist nodded and took me to the doctor's cabin.

Doctor: Oh! Mr. Kurenai! I was about to call you. I need to talk to you.

After having a long talk with the doctor. I came out of the cabin. Tears rolled down my cheek and anger built up inside me and drove off to the central jail where Suzie is.

Suzie : Shu??

She asked as I entered the lock up and sat on a seat.

~End of pov~

Suzie: I see...my sister's husband came to meet me. May I know the reason?

Shu : B*TCH!! You ruined everything!!

Suzie : Me? What did I do? I only killed that—

Shu : SHUT UP!! YOU RUINED MY FAMILY!!! My life has become miserable after meeting you!! I wonder how an angel like Y/n is your sister!! YOU ARE EVIL!!! JUST BECAUSE OF YOU Y/N MISUNDERSTOOD ME AND SUFFERING!!! I...I WILL KILL YOU TODAY!!

He started choking his neck. Seeing this, other officers come to stop him. They dragged Shu out and called Valt. (Because they all knew he is his best friend)

Valt : What are you doing Shu?!!

Shu : You don't know what happened.

Valt : What happened??

Shu : See!!!

He handed him some papers. Valt opened it and started reading.

Valt : H-How this—- What will you do now?

Shu : I don't know...but I have to keep this a secret from everyone, especially Y/n.

Valt : *sights* I think you should visit your mom's place. Maybe this refreshes your mood and Y/n's too.

Shu : Maybe...Hope so...

~Timeskip~

They were heading to Shu's parent's house. Y/n also took Joon with them.

Shu : Don't tell mom or dad what is happening between us. I am saying this for your good.They like you but after knowing all this, they are gonna hate you.

Y/n : I won't...

Shu : Hmm...

They reached their parent's house after hours of traveling. They entered the house as they were happily welcomed by Shu's parents.

Mrs. Kurenai : I found out that Y/n is pregnant! Is it true?

Shu : Y-Yeah...

Mrs. Kurenai : Finally!! This is good! Now it's time for you both to forget your past and—-

Shu : M-MOM!! I am hungry!!

He stopped her from saying anything further.

Mrs. Kurenai: Umm...okay! Sit down, I will serve your dinner!

Shu sights in relief.

Shu : Umm...Y/n, you were tired right? Let's go to our room and rest.

She nodded and they went to their room. Y/n put Joon in the baby carriage. Shu's dad invites Shu to accompany him to meet one of his friends. Shu agreed as he can't say no to his father.

Mrs. Kurenai was checking their bags to arrange them. But some paper caught her eyes. Out of curiosity, she opened the envelope and read the papers. She was shocked.

Mrs. Kurenai: W-What the hell is it? I had to talk to Y/n!!

Y/n was alone in the room.

Y/n: I agree that I misunderstood Shu and cheated on him b-but he also behaves rudely with our Joon ... .What about that? I can't forget this. I don't even know whose baby is growing inside me.

She talks to herself but didn't know someone heard her.

Mrs. Kurenai: S-She cheated on my son? And this baby is not his?! S-She really.....Y/N!!!!

She called her, making her flinch.

Y/n: m-mom?

—----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : How's it? Something is going to be revealed~~~So don't miss out on any chapters.