Part 7

~Y/n's pov~

I woke up as the sun rays hit my face. I sat up and Shu was not beside me. The door opened and Shu came inside with a tray. He smiled and sat beside me.

Shu : You woke up?

Y/n: Hmm...Didn't you have to go to work today??

Shu : I took a day off to help you. You must be tired after last night..Was I too rough love?

Y/n: No...You are so gentle...But I will manage, you can go. Don't waste your time because of me.

Shu : Taking care of my wifey isn't a waste of time.

I looked at him feeling guilty.

Shu : Let me bring your coffee too.

He left as I burst into tears.

Y/n : I-I am sorry Shu..I didn't trust you and cheated...B-But I love you only...I don't want you to l-leave me. I promise afterwards, I will be with you only. I will never do that again. J-Just don't leave me..

~Time Skip to night~

Shu : Y/n...I am going for a walk. Do you wanna come with me?

Y/n : Umm...N-No ...I am not feeling well.

Shu : Okay. Take care...

He kissed my forehead and left.

I heard the doorbell ring and open the door.

Y/n: R-Red eye?

Red eye : Yes me! What do you think? I don't know what you did yesterday with your husband! What are you planning?

Y/n: L-Look...whatever happens between us..please forget it. I want to live with my husband– Aaah!!

I yelped in pain as he grabbed my jaw harshly.

Red eye : You liar!! Just shut your mouth! I am not an object which you can throw after use. Just because your husband makes love with you doesn't mean he will forgive you once he gets to know about your other face. Do you want me to tell him?!!

I shook my head.

Red eye : Then just keep giving me pleasure!!

Y/n: N-No...please. I don't want to.

Red eye : If not then I will kill you!! Because If you can't be mine then no one else!

He left and I fell on my knees. The arms which I found my comfort in are now suffocating me. Maybe this is my punishment.

W-What should I do now?

~End of pov~

~After some weeks~

Y/n and Shu's relationship is going well but Y/n is now surrounded with huge guilt and insecurity and she is throwing up continuously.

~One day~

Her hands started shaking as she saw the pregnancy result was positive.

Y/n : I-I am pregnant? B-But with whom's baby?

~At night~

~Shu's pov~

I was laying on the bed when Y/n came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. I smiled at her.

Y/n: S-Shu...I need to talk to you...

I nodded and we went to the balcony.

End of pov

Shu : Say?

Y/n: S-Shu...Actually...I-I s-slept with our new neighbor.

Shu looked at her and blinked for a moment.

Shu : You mean you guys slept together hugging each other on the couch or bed?

Y/n : N-No...

Shu : Then? What else could happen?

Y/n: I-I had s€x with him....

He started laughing.

Shu : Nice joke...Stop pranking me Y/n. This won't work!

Y/n : Shu...I am not pranking. It's true...I-I get close with him and n-now I pregnant too.

It was silent until...Shu started chuckling bitterly.

Shu : Why? W-Why Y/n? A-Am I not enough for you?

Y/n: N-No..

Shu : THEN WHY?!!

She flinched. Shu hold her shoulders tightly.

Shu : Did you kiss him?

She slowly nodded, making him smile in pain.

Shu : Was it much better than mine? Was I not good in bed like him?

She shook her head in denial.

Shu : T-Then why Y/n? W-Why did you do this with me? WHY?! WHY YOU CHEATED!!?!!

His grip tightened making her hissed. Tears formed in her eyes. He immediately left her as he noticed her teary eyes. He put his hand between his palms in frustration.

Shu: W-When did this happen?

Y/n: T-The day before our anniversary...Because I-I thought you are cheating s-so...

Shu : Cheating? You clearly know that I love you and I can never cheat on you but still?

Y/n : I am so-sorry...please don't leave me...

Shu : Are you pregnant?

She nodded.

Shu : I-Is it mine?

Y/n looked at him with teary eyes. His eyes were also teary because they never thought one day he would have to ask this question and the answer is hurting.

Y/n: I-I don't know...It can also be h-hims..or yours...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : I hope no one forgets Joon because a truth about him is coming soon.