Part 5

Shu : What? Tell me fast!

Valt : Till now, he only killed married women...

Shu : Huh? Married women?

Valt : Yeah...I get to know that whoever the woman he killed is not happy in their marriages. Either their husband cheats on them or didn't give them enough time...He manipulates them and they start having an affair on their husband's back. And....after having s€x...He killed them...

Shu : I-It's complicated...Well what can I even expect from a psycho!

Valt : Yeah...He killed them without any mercy. He does not even spare pregnant women.

Shu : Who gave you the information??

Valt : One of the woman's husband...

Shu : Hmm...Then let's go to his house! Maybe we got some other clues.

He was about to go but his phone rang. The caller id shows Suzie. He received the call.

Shu : Hello?

Suzie : S-Shu...I want to tell you something...Please come to my house...

Shu : But—

Suzie : P-Please...

Shu : Okay okay. I am coming!!

He cut the call.

Shu : Valt...I will come in an hour. You go.

Valt : *sights* Okay...

~Suzie's pov~

I was waiting for Shu. The doorbell rang and I quickly came.

Shu : What happened, Suzie??

Suzie : S-Shu...A-Actually...I-I want to tell you something but p-please don't be angry...

Shu : Yeah, say?

Suzie : Actually...I hid something from you...I am a criminal...Some years before...I-I killed my sister and her child...and now the police are behind me.

Shu : WHAT??!!

Suzie : I-I am sorry but please don't leave me...I will do anything for you...Just please save me from the police. You are in the police too, do it's easy for you!

I said fake crying while holding his hands.

Shu : Hey! Calm down! I will not leave you okay?

Suzie : R-Really?

Shu : Yeah..but tell me everything first. I need every bit of information to help you.

I nodded and told him everything.

Suzie : Please help me!

I begged while holding his hands.

Shu : Hmm...Wait a second..Officers!! ARREST HER!!!

I froze when the police came and surrounded me.

Suzie : WHAT THE HELL??!!!

Shu : Just shut your filthy mouth bit*h!!

I looked at him in disbelief and he jerked my hands off.

Shu : What do you think? I don't know who you are?!! And what are your intentions?! I know every damn thing about you!!!

Suzie : W-Wait...Who are you?

Shu : Tssk!! You know everything about me right? Then you should know my surname too!! I am Shu! KURENAI SHU!!!

I froze when he said that and the police dragged me out. H-He is Kurenai? Why doesn't this come to my mind before?

~Timeskip~

Shu sat down tiredly.

Shu : Finally...I punish her for her deeds...

Valt nodded. They stood up quickly when his senior entered.

Senior : Good job, Kurenai! I am impressed. You really fulfilled your duty very well!

Shu : No sir..I didn't do this for my duty or job. I...I have some personal problems with her. Because of her, I lost one of my family member...

Senior : Oh! I felt sorry for him/her. But I have one complaint, Kurenai.

Shu : Is it about the killer's case then—

Senior : No no! Not that. I know you will solve that soon. But I think there is something you need to focus on.

Shu : What is it sir??

Senior : Your wife...I noticed how you work hard from the past 1 month. Not caring about day or night. So...I think maybe your wife made wrong assumptions about you. She probably misunderstood you as you always get calls from Suzie. Every wife needs her husband to give proper time. But I guess you didn't...

Shu : No sir...my wife is not like others. She is very understanding. Back then, sometimes I didn't give her enough time because of my work but she always understood me and stood by my side.

Senior : It's good but do remember everyone and every relationship needs time, love, care and affection. I have been married for the past 30 years and I can say that I regret not spending enough time with my wife when we were young.

He left from there leaving Shu in his own thoughts. He remembers what he did and how Y/n reacted.

—------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Then go and do your work!!

Shu : I-I am sorry...I need to go. I-I will call you later...

—------------------------------------------------------

He started regretting and rubbing his temples in frustration.

~Y/n's pov~

I was crying non stop in red eye's arms thinking of Shu's behavior towards Joon and the girl who hugged him that day.

H-He is really cheating on me...I am sure now.

Y/n: H-He really c-cheated on me...

Red eye : Sssh!! Don't cry for him. He doesn't deserve you nor joon!!

Y/n: *still crying*

Red eye : Hey please! I can't see a single tear in your eyes!

He cupped her cheeks. They look into each other's eyes deeply.

Y/n: W-Why?

Red eye : Because I love you!

Y/n: W-What? R-Really?

Red eye : Yes..

He pulled her closer and she felt comfortable in his arms.

Y/n: I-I want to forget him...I want him to feel the same pain I am feeling...

Red eye : Then let's do that. Let's take revenge on him!

Y/n: B-But how?

Red eye : Like this....

He pulled her into a kiss. She slowly started kissing him back. They both went to the bed still kissing and slowly removed their clothes. They make love that night. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n : Yeah Suzie didn't die 🙃

Next update will be a little late.