Part 8

Y/n : I-I think we should do a t-test...

Shu : I never thought this day would come...

Y/n: B-But please don't leave me...

Shu : Y-You leave with no choice. If it is his child, then you have to a-accept him...The baby is not at fault so....

Y/n : S-So?

Shu : I have to leave you if it's his child.

Y/n: N-No...

Shu : Please try to understand Y/n...

It was silent until...

Y/n: W-What if this baby is yours? Will you leave me because I c-cheated?

She asked as Shu chuckled painfully.

Shu : I am always waiting for you...I want that baby to be mine so we can live peacefully. Call me pathetic or what. But I want you to stay with me because I love you. But...I will still leave you if this baby is his coz he deserves it Y/n...I can't snatch his rights.

Y/n: I am sorry for c-cheating...I am also sorry for not t-trusting you...but you could have told me earlier about Suzie.

Shu : Y/n...I didn't tell you because ...because...it will hurt you.

Y/n : But why??

Shu : Nothing. Leave it...Can I meet him?

Y/n : Who?

Shu : T-The boy with whom you cheated...I also want to know what he has which I don't.

Y/n nodded nervously.

~Timeskip~

Y/n and Shu just returned from hospital after doing a test. The results will come after some days.

~Shu's pov~

We came back and I sat on the couch. Y/n said the boy will come soon. She also said he is our neighbor. I remember how Y/n asked me to accompany her to his house but I refused because of my work. Now I regret it. If I had come with her that day, we would have been happier.

My thoughts interrupted when I heard Y/n.

Y/n : SHU!!

I quickly rushed to our room.

Shu : What happened??

Y/n: Actually I kept a blue box here. Did you see it?

Shu : No?

She nodded and started looking for it while panicking a lot. I got confused but also started searching for it as I saw her worried. I found a blue box in the shelf corner. There were some tablets kept inside it. I quickly recognize the tablets as I am a police officer. It was DEPRESSION TABLET!!!

Y/n: Ahh!! You find it!! Thanks!

She quickly took the tablets from me and went to the bathroom.

Shu : W-Why is she having it?

I have to ask her about this. Was she taking the depression pills?

~Timeskip~

Y/n: S-Shu...he had arrived.

I nodded and went out following Y/n.

Y/n: R-Red eye meet Shu, my husband. And Shu he is R-Red eye.

I looked towards him as a shiver ran down my veins. My whole body froze and my hands started shaking.

______________________________________________________________________________