Part 2

~Y/n pov~

I was running as fast as I could while tears in my eyes. But slowly, I lessen my speed. Is he really cheating on me? B-But maybe it could my misunderstanding...but then why he always come home late and even started distancing himself from me...I-Is it because? N-No...Should I ask him but he even don't talk to me properly. 

My thoughts interrupted as I received a call. I answered it.

Y/n : Hello Shu?

Shu : Y/n...I will not come home today so--

Y/n : But you said you will come ? I-I even prepare your favorite dishes...

Shu : S-Sorry but an urgent work come ...

Shu mind : I can't tell Y/n that I am with Suzie...sorry...

Y/n : O-Okay...

I was feeling devastated. He again won't come home today? I went back to our mansion. I was stopped by Miss Choi and Mrs. Forger.

Mrs. Forger : Hello Mrs. Kurenai...

Y/n : Oh hey mrs. Choi!

Mrs. Choi : Where is your husband?

Y/n : Umm...Actually he is busy at work.

Mrs. Choi : Oh...again? He spent most of the time outside...

Y/n : Y-Yeah he was busy person you know...being an police is not easy...I have to go now. Bye.

I said with a smile and enter the house but I can heard them talking.

Mrs. Choi : You know...Mr. kurenai always busy in work even on sundays.

Mrs  lee : Yeah what type of work he does on Sunday? Leaving his wife?

Mrs. Choi : I am 100% sure , he is having external martial affair!

Mrs. Lee : Yeah I even saw him yesterday with a beautiful girl. 

Mrs. Choi : Really?! Don't he have shame? He is cheating on his wife. 

I immediately ran from here as I can't hear more. It was not new for me. People often gossip even when we were newly married because of his work but this time I also have a doubt...

~Next day ~

~With Shu~

Shu was working in his cabin. He heard a knock on the door. 

Shu : Come in.

The door open revealing Valt, his best friend and also an inspector. 

Valt : Shu...Did you tell Y/n about you and Suzie?

Shu : No...Valt not yet.

Valt : Why??!! Why you are hiding this from her? The more you hid it for a long time the more it will hurt her!

Shu : I know Valt! But I don't have courage...

Valt : Then let Suzie go from your lives!!

Shu : NO!!  I can't let her go too!!!

Valt : *sights* Just remember...please don't do anything which hurt anyone.  By the way, you also have to focus on that psycho mysterious killer.

Shu : Oh yeah! Let's focus on that now. Do you get any information how he look or someone?

Valt : The only information we have is that he have white hairs and always wear a mask.

~On the other hand~

Y/n was sitting in the balcony doing some paintings. Suddenly, she heard the door bell rings. 

Y/n mind : Is it Shu?

She quickly stands up with a smile and open the door with her 2 months old son but her smile fades when she saw it was not Shu. She found an albino almost her age with a mask standing at the door. He gently smiles at her. 

?? : Hey...nice to meet you beautiful. 

Y/n : Who are you?

?? : You can call me Red Eye, your new neighbor. I am going to live in this apartment from today. My room is right besides yours. So I thought to meet my neighbors.

Y/n : Oh...nice to meet you too. I am Y/n Kurenai.

Red eye : Wow. What a pretty name for a pretty girl! Wanna have coffee with me?

Y/n : Excuse me? Stop flirting with me. I am married!

Red Eye : Oh my bad. I thought I have a chance with you. Anyways, where is your lucky husband??

Y/n : He...He is at work...

Red eye : Okay then come with him today in my home. I want to meet him too! Btw, your son is so cute. Looks like he go on your husband. 

Illusion of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें