Part 12

Y/n: M-My baby...N-No. It can't happen!!

She started blabbering things like a mad woman.

Shu : Y-Y/n...

Shu tried to touch her but she yanked his hands off.

Y/n: NO!!! YOU ALL ARE LYING!! MY BABY IS ALIVE!!! H-He didn't d-d-die...H-He d-didn'...He can't l-leave his m-mama...He can't!!!

Y/n started running as she realized everything. Shu also ran behind her.

Shu : Y/N!! STOP!!

She was running continuously. She herself didn't know where she was going. She just kept running on the busy road like crazy.

Shu : Y/N!!! STOP PLEASE!! YOU WILL HURT!!!

He was also following her. But suddenly she got lost in the crowd. Shu started finding her. After minutes, he found her standing on a bridge ready to jump off.

Shu : Y/NNNN!!!!!!

He yelled and pulled her down making them fall on their knees.

Shu : WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??!!

Y/n: I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!! I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!

Shu : JUST SHUT UP!! You only cared about Joon?!!! Don't you care about me a little?!!! I will die without you!! P-Please don't do that ever Y/nnah!!! I-I love you!!

They both cried till now. Y/n hugged Shu while crying on his chest.

Shu : W-We will go through this together....

Y/n : S-Shu..my Joon.

Shu : D-Don't cry. Our baby will be sad if he/she saw their mama crying. L-Look god snatched Joon from us but he gave another Joon which is in your womb. We-–Y-Y/n?!

Shu patted her cheeks as she blanked out. He quickly picked her up and rushed to the hospital.

Shu : Y-Y/n..please don't leave me. I-I can't afford to lose you...

__________________________________

A/n : Anyone want a sad ending? I am planning to...

Let me know what type of ending you guys preferred.