Part 4

They were having breakfast when Shu spoke suddenly.

Shu : Do you wanna go for movie tonight?

Y/n looks at him with shock and happy expressions.

Y/n : R-Really?

Shu : Of course. You want to watch the new movie for a long time. Let's go and watch today.

She immediately nodded.

Y/n : Finally....

~Tonight ~

Shu : Y/n!! How much time will it take??

Y/n : Just 2 minutes!!

Shu sights as she was saying this for the past 30 minutes. After a while, she came downstairs.

Shu : Ahh! Finally you came. I was waiting for 30 minutes.

Y/n : Sorry...It's just that I wasn't able to find baby clothes.

Shu : Huh? Are you planning to take him with us?

Y/n : Yes?

Shu : Umm...Y/n. Leave him here please. I want to spend time with you alone without any trouble. He will be just an obstacle between us coz you are going to give him full attention.

Y/n frown at his words.

Y/n mind : How can he call his son an obstacle?

Shu : So---

Suddenly, his phone rang. It's Suzie. He quickly picked up the call.

Shu : Hello---Huh?? What?! Hold on! I am coming!!!

Shu cut the call and looked at Y/n with nervousness and guilt.

Shu : Y/n...I-I need to go. It's an emergency. I-I will call you later on.

He left leaving Y/n with tearful angry eyes.

Y/n went towards her room angrily.

Y/n : I don't need you Shu!! I will go with my best friend!!

~Later that night~

~With Shu~

Shu was standing near a grave while tears flowed down his cheeks. He kneels down and puts some flowers on the grave.

Shu : W-Why you left us? D-Don't you love me huh? Then why? But don't worry...I will fight for your justice. I won't give up...

He kissed the grave and wiped his tears and stood up.

~Meanwhile~

Y/n: Thank you so much...I really enjoyed today a lot.

Red eye : I can do anything for you! Just to see your smile...

She smiles while blushing a little.

Red eye : Umm...Y/n...Is there any problem between you two?

Her smile faded and her happy face was replaced by an angry look.

Y/n: Don't spoil my mood by talking about this.

Red eye : Oh..sorry.

~Y/n's pov~

I went inside and thought about the behavior of Shu. He was so happy till my pregnancy. Then what suddenly happened? D-Did he have someone else in his life?

I closed my eyes remembering my pregnancy days.

~Flashback~

Doctor: Congratulations to both of you! You are gonna be parents soon!

I gasped and looked at Shu who was already looking at me happily.

Shu : I-I am gonna be a dad...

He smiles and starts giving me butterfly kisses all over my face without caring that the doctor is watching us.

~4 months later~

I and Shu had an argument because he canceled our date suddenly due to his work. Currently I was sitting on the balcony angrily. I rolled my eyes when I saw him coming towards me.

Y/n: What do you want?

Shu : Your forgiveness...

I looked away from him as he sat beside me and cupped my face and pecked my lips.

Shu : I am sorry, love. Please forgive me...

Y/n : I am not gonna melt this time! My baby and I are so angry at you!

I pouted at him and he wrapped his arms around me.

Shu : Hmm...I know how to change my dear wifey's mood. Look what I brought...

I looked at him confused. He took out a cute teddy bear. Oh my god, I love teddy bears!

Y/n: F-For me?

He nodded.

Shu : Not only you for our baby too.

I happily took the plushie from him and hugged him tightly, laying on his chest. He gently patted my head and kissed my head.

Shu : I love you...

~End of Flashback ~

I sighted, thinking of more memories. My thoughts incorrupt when my phone got a message from Shu.

Shu : I won't be able to come home tonight, love. I stuck with work. Eat your dinner at time and I am sorry for canceling our date. Love you ❤

Love you? Liar!!! He is not busy at work! He is definitely c-cheating on me! I hate you Shu!!!

I started throwing all the things here and there in anger like a mad person.

~Next day~

Valt : Shu...

Shu : Again...again a murder case came this week!!

Valt : Yeah...but this time I found some clues.

Shu : What? Tell me fast!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Don't miss out upcoming next chapters. Something very very big is going to happen! 

Fake spoiler : If you noticed one thing then I think you already get it? But I know you didn't 😁

Question : At what time you prefer updates? Morning, Noon, evening or Night?? Also, I am okay with any time. That's why I am asking.