A disturbing dream

' You are subconsciously entwined with my soul. You've awakened every part of me,
My light , my darkness, and finally my higher self . I feel like I'm not a part of this world
But more of you or our world'—Miguel Angel

" Rey, what's wrong? What happened?" Maz dropped her knitting needles in her lap when she looked at the ripped uniform and tear stained face of her darling Rey.

She was sitting in the living room knitting a baby blanket for Padme' when Rey came thundering into the house. The children were all thankfully asleep. She couldn't handle their questions and sweet faces right now. She was in too a foul of a mood to give out hugs and wouldn't want to hurt their tender feelings.

"Maz, it was terrible." She said through trembling lips and shaking hands.

"Come sit down dear and tell old Maz what happened and I'll tell you what it meant." She put a comforting arm around the distraught young woman's shoulders to show her undying affection and support.

Maz believed herself a medium of sorts and a interpreter of dreams, and if Rey needed guidance Maz was always there to steer her in the right direction.

Rey looked down at the diminutive, motherly woman and let the awful events of the night spill out.

"Everything was going fine, you know, the same old thing. Rude comments and pinches. But I was handling it okay until one guy actually followed me into the bathroom!"
Maz's eyes narrowed in sympathy. She knew how beautiful Rey was. An un-mated Omega was always going to attract attention. Some desired.... some not.

"He must have been completely tanked. He wanted me to do things to him. Revolting things."

A warm hand covered Rey's ice cold one . " Oh, my dear, I'm so sorry. Did you do the trick I taught you?"

"Yes, and it worked.But Maz, I ran out so fast to get away from him .....I......I..... I forgot to get my pay."

"Rey honey, it's okay. We'll be fine."

"But Maz, he said I triggered his rut. He said I was in heat. I couldn't be. Could I ? My damn blockers don't work!"

Rey went to bed that night miserable and scorching hot, her skin felt like it was burning from the inside out. She vowed out loud to the shadowy cracks in the ceiling, that if she ever saw that tall dark infuriatingly handsome Alfa again she'd make his life miserable.
Just as miserable as she felt right now.

****************

Kylo Ren was lucky to be alive.

Okay, to be fair , maybe it wasn't luck. Maybe he was just so nasty and mean that even the sharks avoided him. If they had tried to take a nibble they would have spat him back out, not enjoying the flavor of grumpy growling Alpha.

He floated around kicking and screaming until he bumped into a fishing Trawler and a unfortunate fisherman scooped him out of the water.
Gezz, he was heavy. Must have swallowed a gallon of sea water.

He woke up later in a regional hospital, wearing an god awful dressing gown and absolutely no idea where he was or even who he was.

"Can you tell us why you were floating around in the ocean wearing a tuxedo?"

Mr. John Doe immediately lost his cool and threw his hospital breakfast consisting of runny eggs and under toasted wheat bread across the room startling a young orderly.

He was madder than a hungry hammerhead shark . He couldn't remember anything. How did he ended up in the water, why he was wearing a expensive tux and even his own identity.