Butterflies and Moonbeams

'Anyone who says there isn't magic in a kiss has never kissed someone who your soul kissed long before your lips ever touched. Author unknown

Had he been here before? This inner sanctum, this holy of holy places. Rey's forbidden bedroom. It should feel familiar but it didn't.
Ben had to literally kick down the door and now ....

Now here he stood with Rey smothering him with a million scorching kisses. Without breaking their kiss , Ben dipped down enough to scoop her up in his arms. He bridal carried her to the small bed . The bed that had been denied him is now where he would worship her with his body.

He did notice, with some chagrin, that she was right. The bed would have been too small for both of them. But he wasn't planning on doing much sleeping for the foreseeable future.

The frame of the bed groaned and creaked under their combined weight , but Rey didn't seem to notice. It could break in two and she wouldn't care. As long as Ben continued to do the things to her that would keep her shivering in ecstasy.

She did feel outside of herself as he ran his hands up and down her body. He knew exactly how to pleasure a woman. And she knew she was going to his woman. Even if she liked it or not.

Rey couldn't get enough of the texture of soft hair though her fingers and when she grabbed for his shoulders , how strong and solid they were.

But she needed skin. More skin.

She hadn't done this in a very long time . But didn't someone say that sex was like riding a bicycle. It might have been a long time but once your back on the seat its second nature. She instinctively knew what to do. She lifted her hips to meet his and pressed firmly, where there was a definite bulge growing larger.

The butterflies in her stomach fluttered away, replaced by a warm liquid sensation deep in her belly. Then ...gush...

"We need to get this off of you now." Ben spoke urgently, as he began tugging her leggings down. She was eager to help him by shimmying out of them as quickly as the wet sticky pants would allow.

It was almost comical how fast they ripped each others clothing off.

His pants and her bra went flying through the air and landed on top of a lamp knocking it to the floor and her panties must have disintegrated under his burning touch because there wasn't much left when she went looking for them later.

"Ahh!" Another hot gush of slick surged out of Rey's body. The aroma of her arousal sent him to nearly coming into the mattress.

"Your so ready for me .Aren't you my sweet?" Ben positively growled. "So impatient, and greedy aren't you?"

She kissed him even more ravenously in answer to his lewd question. Yes, she was more than ready!

"Just do it!" She cried, already feeling his needy, demanding Alpha seeking her Omega . It didn't need any more encouragement from her.

He positioned himself between her legs and lined his member up to her dripping entrance and with a shuddering breath plunged in.

Rey tried to hold back a scream. But the sound that escaped her lips was nothing short of feral.

The walls in the cottage were unfortunately thin, and Maz heard everything. Every grunt and moan of two young people making love.
She heard every squeak of the bed frame as Ben pumped himself into Rey's willing body.

Fortunately for Ben and Rey , this is what she wanted for them all along. She smiled and went back to sleep.

Back in the 'Garden of Eden' the windows were steaming up, but just enough moonlight filtered through to illuminate the two naked bodies on a drenched bed.

Fully involved in the act of making love.

It didn't take long for the deep curling sensation to creep along Rey's lower spine. Suddenly she came hard, a rainbow of fireworks exploding behind her eyes and the exquisite feeling of a blooming rose inside her clit.

Ben came, roaring after three more thrusts, filling her with his seed. He shook as the orgasmic tremors rippled through his body, then tried to catch his breath as he felt his body recover.

  Rey had to look away when she felt the overwhelming need to cry.
It had been beautiful, their love making. But now she felt terrible. How could she have deceived him ? Telling one lie after another for her own benefit.
She was mortified when she felt his finger touch her cheek and wipe away a single tear as it fell down her face.

"Rey.... Rey.... Rey." Ben whispered her name like a benediction. "Sweetheart, why are you crying? Did I hurt you? I know I was over eager but you had kept me at arm's length for so long."

Rey snuck a look at his anxious face. He was truly concerned for her wellbeing. He really did care for her.
She felt her cold heart melt a little bit. The frosty ice of the wall she had built around her emotions began to crumble into the dust.

"For weeks I've been burning for you. For weeks I've been waiting for you to open your heart to me not just your legs." He hoped this confession would stop the steady tears from falling down her face and she'd learn to trust him.

She answered by snuggling into his chest. He felt so warm and secure.

This could not be real. She couldn't trust this new feeling. Could she? She was way over her head now, she couldn't deny it.

There was a connection between them now. A new intimacy that bound them together. He hadn't given her the mating bite ...not yet. He would wait until the perfect moment. When she was in a heat which would trigger his rut. Then he would make her his mate for life.

After glow. That's what they call this feeling after you come down from the highest of heights. And Ben wanted to talk.
Needed to learn all he could about this amazing woman in his arms.

"Rey, my love, tell me everything about you. I hate that I can't remember anything about our lives together. Tell me of your dreams for us . What do you want to do with the rest of your life?"

Was he for real? Did he really want to know about the Rey she hid away from the rest of the world? Maybe she could put her trust in him and bare her soul.

"I don't want to be a waitress forever . I want to go back to school. Get my G.E.D. , go to college and make something of myself."
" I want they boys to be proud of me and Maz wouldn't need to work so hard."

Rey waited for the laughter that was sure to come. But instead she heard a .... "Huh, wow, that's great !  What do you want to study?"
"Criminology. I'd like to be a cop. Or at least help in some way to put all the evil bad guys behind bars."

She sighed in defeat. " But I know that's never gonna happen."

Ben got up on one elbow to look down at her. " Rey, it can happen! I can tell that you could do anything you set your mind to. Your an amazing woman. Look at what you've done so far."

She felt another wave of guilt sweep over her. He was helping her in so many ways. And she was keeping him in the dark of who he really was.

But then again , who was he really? Kylo Ren or Ben Solo? Maybe a bit of both. All she knew in that moment was that she never ...ever... wanted him to leave.