Surrender to your Alpha

He said... "You are my weakness".....She replied....  " You are my strength."  Author unknown

Three weeks later....

    Ben didn't know how he managed. 

       Three weeks of sleeping on the couch. Three weeks of his needs being ignored and his demands laughed at. By Rey at least. When he plead to know just why he wasn't allowed in her room she got upset and said that he snored and he took up the entire bed. He liked sleeping on the couch, remember!

       Now he could imagine why he would take jobs that took him away for days at a time.  She was not a typical clingy Omega who just wanted a mate and pups. It frustrated him but he couldn't remember why their situation was so different than the usual Alpha /Omega pairing.
Then he stoped asking questions. He'd be interrupted or a kid would need something and the question would be forgotten.

      Fatherhood  came naturally to him. He liked the boys and the little girl was so sweet.
Darth and Anakin had warmed up to him and asked him to help them with their school projects.  He puzzled over the reason why none of the children didn't have his scent, but now it didn't matter so much. When he asked Rey she looked put out and stomp away.

  Apparently, she didn't like to be asked questions about his life .  She did seem impressed when she came home one evening and saw the tidy living room, a cozy fire in the fireplace and a delicious scent coming from the kitchen.

Maz was reading a book with her feet up.

       Then her heart had nearly burst when she beheld Padme' on Ben's lap, drinking out of her sippy cup. He was cuddling her so tenderly.  He then tickled her little tummy and she giggled. It was the most precious thing Rey had ever seen.

She felt mortified when her eyes began to sting with hot tears.
This was what she was afraid off. She can't want this. But it was already to late. What was supposed to be a simple deception has turned into a heart wrenching problem.

She was falling head over heels in love.

   When he glanced up at the sound of her sniffling their eyes locked and held. 

   Maz,  who was now watching this scene, saw what was happening and quickly got up.  She took Padme' out of Ben's arms and mumbled, "I'm just going to go do the dinner dishes."

         "Rey, I..."

It seemed as if the air had been sucked out of the room. She couldn't breathe with him so close. What was wrong with her?

She looked at her feet, trying to calm her emotions.

When she looked up again he had stood up and had walked over to her.

"Sorry, I just had a moment there." She cleared her throat and began again. " I just wanted to thank you for taking care of the situation down at the school. Anakin gets in trouble a lot. And I hate that Principle."

Ben had gone down to the school to defend his son. The Principle had said some very cruel things. He thought what he did needed to be said to put that ugly bitch in her place.

The words she said still upset him.

"Your son is a twiddler, a dreamer , a trouble maker and I don't think he takes anything in his academic career seriously"

He kept staring at the Krakatoa sized mole on her face.

He knew how to handle her. "He's eight years old. He's my kid and I wouldn't want him any other way."