We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room

From this prompt:

"friends don't look at each other like we do." Brocedes angst with happy ending plss! thank you

"You're doing it again, mate!"

Nico frowns when he receives an elbow in the ribs from Daniel and scowls at him.

"I'm not doing anything. What are you talking about?"

"Oh, so you are not staring at Lewis like you want to rip his clothes off and fuck him up that wall he's leaning against."

Nico blinks, "Uh, no?"

Daniel just raises his eyebrow before schooling his features again. "Must be my imagination then."

"Must be."

Daniel hums, pats him on the back and leaves him to it.

Nico just shakes his head and goes back to his driver's room.

What a silly comment to make. But it was Daniel after all.

He was just gonna forget about it. That's the best thing to do.

~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~

"Take a picture, it will last longer."

Lewis slowly turned his head to face Sebastian, giving him a confused look.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Sebastian looked amused, "It means that you're staring at Rosberg again."

Lewis blinks before he snort, "I'm not staring at Nico. I never stare at him."

"Ah. You're in the denial fase."

Lewis rolls his eyes. "I'm in no kind of fase. I just never stare at Nico. Or at anyone else."

"Right." Seb sighs, gives his arm a little squeeze. "Whatever you say, Lewis."

Lewis mumbles something and turns his head away.

He definitely doesn't go back to staring at Nico, because that's definitely not what he was doing anyway.

Staring at Nico Rosberg. Him?!

How ridiculous.

~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~

Nico just can't help himself. He's too damn curious by nature.

That's why he was scrolling on his phone, looking at the pictures he found when he'd Googled for 'Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton.'