I know we'll make it anywhere

For this prompt:

I would love a fic for "what is your type? Just for the record" with Loscar (Logan/Oscar)

It's a pretty simple question, really.

At least that's what Logan thinks when he watches Oscar struggle to answer Lando's question.

It's the drivers parade on the bus, where Logan, Oscar, Alex, George, Lando, Carlos, Pierre and Charles are all standing together.

Logan didn't even know how they got to that subject or who started it, most likely Lando, and somehow Oscar was the first person who struggled to answer.

"I... I don't really look at appearances?"

"That's a lie, mate." Lando of course, "We all like something to watch, appearance wise."

"I guess. I just... I don't know?"

It's Carlos who steps up to save Oscar and starts teasing Lando with his type.

It seems to help, because everyone laughs as Lando smacks Carlos's chest, then leans against him.

Logan looks at Oscar, trying to make eye contact, tries to tell him it's okay without using words, but he frowns when Oscar seems to avoid him.

And not just for that moment, but for the whole rest of the parade.

He gets sucked into a conversation with George and Oscar into one with Charles, but while Logan still glances at Oscar, the McLaren rookie has firmly turned his back towards him.

It makes something stir inside of him and he doesn't like it.

He'll have to try and talk to Oscar later. Probably after the race.

For now he'd just focus on his car and his race.

Whatever this was that was going on with Oscar could be discovered later.

~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~

Logan corners him at the hotel after the race. The Williams and McLaren hotels being practically a few blocks away from each other.

Normally Logan wouldn't do this, but Oscar isn't answering his texts or phone calls, so he tells himself he's got no other choice.

He's got Oscar's room number from Alex, who got it from Lando, so he makes sure he's there before Oscar is.

He sits down in front of the room and waits.

When the elevator doors make their 'ding' sound, Logan looks up.

He notices the younger driver tense up and for a second he's scared that he might run into the elevator again, but then he sees him coming towards him.