One time is not enough. You need to tickle me twice and make it rough

from this prompt:

George/Oscar? With George kissing Oscar neck and Oscar being ticklish?

It was quite funny when he thought back on it now.

George had always been Logan's friend first, but somehow, Oscar and George's connection had turned into something deeper.

Logan had been amused when Oscar had told his best friend about his blooming relationship with George, but somehow not really surprised.

George was one of the most extroverted people Logan knew. Oscar one of the most introverted ones.

Either they would clash or they would pull together.

Obviously for them, it was the latter.

Their relationship was still fresh and not out into the open yet.

They were still discovering little things about each other.

Like George had found out just recently how ticklish Oscar was.

And boy did he put that to his advantage.

~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~

George came up behind Oscar, wrapping his arms around his waist, ducking his head to kiss his neck.

He didn't leave it at one, but placed a few kisses along his neckline.

That's until Oscar jerked his head away and - - - -

Giggled?

"Don't tell me you're ticklish on your neck."

"I'm not."

"No?"

"No!"

"Alright. Then you won't mind me doing this." and George ducked his head to rub his nose against the other's neck.

Oscar made a sound George had never heard before. He laughed as the younger boy broke himself free from his arms and in safety from any more ticklish actions.

"Stop it!"

"Admit that you're ticklish then."

"Never."

"Is that so..."

Without a warning, George grabbed Oscar again and started kissing his neck again.

"Stop! Okay... Okay!"

"Are you ticklish?"

"Yes... I'm ticklish."

George smirked and let him go. "Finally."

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Ticklish."

"No."

Oscar's grin was menacing.

"Let's find out."