Promo

"So... what do you do, *beta?" Ae asked while the whole room narrowed their eyes on Ohm who gulped the hot tea nervously.

"Oh! Don't we all know already? He is..." Fourth started to speak but was hushed by his mother.

"We know it. But let him speak." Ple said. "We need to hear his voice to make sure he can speak." She added in a hushed voice.

Ohm turned to look at his dad, Manop who nodded at him encouraging to speak.

Ohm kept the cup on the table and straightened himself. "Ahem... I am a government officer. I am an income tax officer recently posted in this area."

"Oh, he can speak." Ple exclaimed leaving Manop, Yui and Gemini shocked.

"And he is handsome!" Fourth added swallowing the half *laddoo.

"Done! Done deal! We are ready." Ae said with a huge grin.

"Excuse me?" Gemini said. "We need to meet the could-be-bride too." He added.

"Y-yeah. That." Yui said nodding.

"Yes, sir. Please call your elder too." Manop added.

Fourth quickly left the laddoo from his hand and rushed to Ae. "Dad, Non is not home." He whispered in his ear.

Ae looked at him shocked. He quickly calmed his expressions and smiled at the guests before getting up and walking to the corner dragging Fourth with him. "Excuse me." He said while leaving.

"Where did he go?" Ae asked furiously.

"He said you all have gone mad! We are getting him married to a guy just for business' sake. He said that even if he is pretending to be a girl, he will be caught sooner or later. And now that same-sex weddings are legal in India, if he gets married, his marriage will be considered legal and can't be nullified." Fourth explained.

Ae gritted his teeth and took out his phone. "Nanon, if you don't show up in next five minutes, forget about the car I promised you." He disconnected the call before anyone could answer. Fourth looked at his father worried.

Ae smiled at the guests as he walked out. "Nimi is a bit shy, you see. She is getting ready. Please have some snacks till then." He raised the tray and served the guests. Fourth, Ae and Ple tried to keep them busy in conversation for sometime but soon Manop started getting agitated.

He was about to get up and ask his family to leave when suddenly there was the sound of anklets crinkling from the direction of the door.

As Nimi entered in her *lehenga with her cute dimpled smile and a tray of unnecessary repetition of sweets in hand, Manop, Yui, Ohm and Gemini gaped.

Holly-Shit! Nanon thought as soon as he saw his boss. Did he recognize me?

Beautiful! Ohm thought and his surprised face turned into a broad grin. "I like her." He said to his parents.

Huh? What?

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Everyone rejoiced and hugged each other while Nanon looked around dumbfounded.

Ohm smiled and took out his phone and dialed the number of his assistant.

Nanon rushed into his room as he felt his phone vibrating and to his shock, he saw Ohm's number flashing on screen.

"H-hello?" He stuttered.

[Nanon, rearrange my calendar schedule. I am getting engaged in a week and married in two months.]

Wh-What? "WHAT?"

[What? Shouldn't you congratulate me?]

"C-C-Congrats Sir..."

[Thanks! Oh my god! She is beautiful!] *Disconnects while mumbling*

Nanon threw the phone on the bed and slumped down holding his face in both his hands before yelling out loud and then fainting on the spot.

Thesaurus:

✅Beta: Child. Extensively used as an endearment in most parts of India.

✅Lehenga: The lehenga is a traditional Indian garment worn by women.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✅Laddoo: Indian Sweet. Laddu or laddoo is a spherical sweet from the Indian subcontinent made of various ingredients and sugar syrup or jaggery.

 Laddu or laddoo is a spherical sweet from the Indian subcontinent made of various ingredients and sugar syrup or jaggery

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

📔📔📔

Wedding Bells and Rainbows 

An Arranged Indian Gay Wedding Story

#OhmNanon

#GeminiFourth

Imagine Having gay weddings legalized.

Imagine Falling in love at first sight with a wrong gender.

Imagine Your boss as your Fiancé.

Imagine Your Fiancé as your boss.

Imagine The girl you love is a boy.

And now imagine Ohm, Nanon, Gemini and Fourth being Indian residents and the whole setup being in India.

Welcome to Indian Arranged Marriage! (With a Twist 😉)

P.S. For why I asked for understanding Hindi on my feed was for this. But don't worry. I have decided to add a thesaurus at the end of  each chapter for helping those who don't understand it.