Dus ~ Ten

~ Nanon ~

When he passed out on me, I pulled him into a cab and drove to his house. This would be the first time I am going into his house. I have drove him many times in front of it. And I have entered this house as Nimi. But this is the first time I am entering as Nanon myself.

As I reached, Gemini came rushing to me. I saw Aryan walking to us after jumping his fence from his house.

Gemini pulled Ohm from my arm and looked at me wide eyed. "Now that I see you clearly, you do look like Bhabhi." He said.

Aryan was still frowning at me whom I was deliberately avoiding.

I quickly contained my face and looked at Gemini. "Sir, please take him inside. He is drunk beyond his capacity."

Gemini nodded trying to balance his brother on his shoulder.

When he left, I turned to the cab, still avoiding Aryan. But a strong arm pulled me and I turned to look at Aryan's frowning face.

"So, I was right!" He said and I gasped wide eyed.

I tried to pull my hand back but he held it firmly. "Wh-wh-what d-do you mean?" I asked.

His frown vanished and he smirked bringing my hand back up in between both of up. The back of my hand was now in front of my face and what glistened in my hand made me froze.

"Now you won't say that you TWINS are getting engaged together with the same right?" he said and pushed my hand away making me move back a step.

I gaped at him.

Disaster. He knows. And this is the end of it all.

Aryan shook his head frustrated and walked closer to me. He pulled my hand again and I couldn't even oppose as my mind is not functioning at all.

He pulled me out of the main gate and in front of the cab that was still waiting.

"Tell me why you are doing all this." He demanded.

I couldn't look at him. I was shaking. Literally shaking.

I don't know what to say now. I can't lie anymore and truth won't come out of my mouth.

He held both my shoulders and squeezed it a bit.

"Calm down." His voice was now gentler.

I braved to look up at him.

He pressed his lips once and squeezed my shoulders again. "Calm down, ok?" He said.

Instead of hate, I could see concern. I frowned in confusion and looked at him.

He huffed and released my shoulders and brushed his hair back like trying to suppress frustration.

"Listen. I'll keep your secret. I will help you. But you need to tell me the reason. Because I can't let my best friend get hurt too."

He is willing to help me? Why?

The cab driver's frustrated voice made me turn to look at him.

"How much?" Aryan asked.

"486 Rs." He said.

Aryan took out a 500 rupee note and gave to the driver. "Keep the change."

He then tucked his wallet in and held my hand. "Let's go. I'll drop you."

I was still unable to talk. This guy is worried for me. Paying for me. Willing to drop me home and is trying to help me with something that may hurt his best friend. Why?