Do ~ Two

~ Fourth ~

I opened the door to see three familiar faces in front of me.

The guy named Gemini rolled his eyes at me as I bowed to greet his parents.

"Hello, uncle, aunty. Please come in." I gestured to let them in while my eyes wandered behind them to look at the guy whom Non is planning to scare off today.

As Uncle and Aunty walked in, I wandered towards the door.

"Hello!" Gemini snapped his fingers in front of me, making me look at him. "Lead the way?" He asked.

I wanted to see the groom-to-be before anyone else, but this idiot... "Please come." I smiled at him.

He grimaced in response and gestured for me to walk in, so I had no choice but to go back in.

As we all entered, my parents welcomed the guests, and everybody sat.

I stood on the side, looking at the plate of *laddoos, mentally taking note that I would be devouring all the remaining ones after this circus was over.

"Oh, Ohm is here." Uncle said as he pointed towards the door.

I turned to see the most handsome Thai guy I had seen in a while. I gaped. Are we seriously going to ruin this guy? So sad! I now wish him to be gay or bi to later accept his wedding with Non. I won't mind such a good-looking person in family albums.

"We have met before." The other irritating guy was by my side, distracting me from the handsome view.

"Yeah." I replied, not minding the sharing of laddoo anymore. This guy is worth it.

"Gemini" A hand came in front of me.

I smiled at him, joined my hands in front of him, and bowed. "We do it like Indians." I replied sarcastically.

He titled his head and smirked. "Cool." He repeated the same.

I frowned and turned to leave, but my hand bumped into him and my phone fell off.

Both of us bent to pick it up when I froze in place. His eyes widened, and he looked between the phone and me.

The screen was on, and it was showing the best push-up bras.

I gulped, picked up my phone in an instant, and ran towards the room.

If only mom didn't force me to get the accessories Non will need for the next few days. God, what must he be thinking about me?

~ Nanon ~

I re-read the message on my phone for the Nth time, clenching my jaw.

This is all I have asked for. This is a dream car of mine. My father kept it hidden, even after I bought it.

'Either you do this or be ready to see your car sold off.'

I threw my phone on the bed and got frustrated. And in an instant, Fourth came running into my room.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused, looking at his red face.

"Bra... B-Bro..." He said that and walked to me, wiping his sweat.

I frowned in confusion as he opened the cupboard and pulled out a big box.

"Here... Wear this and come out." He said.