Paanch ~ Five

~ Nanon ~

"Wait a minute... hold your horses..." Fourth kept pacing in the room while I applied the mascara finishing the final touches.

"You are thinking too much." I said as I decided to adjust my lipstick one last time.

"Non." He walked to me and made me turn to him. "Are you really going to do this?"

I nodded and smiled briefly. "This way, we will be able to save face and also get over with this."

"But Pa has not got the deal signed yet." He countered confused.

"Doesn't matter. I realised that it's difficult for me to keep this up for even a day. I can't stretch it for too long. One day or the other, I will give myself away. And everything will be over then. It's better to put a full stop to it. But I am playing safe. Am I not?" I asked him.

He contemplated for a moment and then briefly nodded back. "Let me come with you."

"No. I need to do this one last time." I said and patted his shoulder.

We both took deep breaths before I decided to leave. The look on Fourth's face was a mix if fear and concern. But at the same time, I am thankful for him to for being by my side when I needed the most.

You know when you have that one moment that you feel thankful for having a sibling? Yeah, that's this one.

"NON!" Fourth came running after me.

I turned to look at him puzzled.

"You are wearing the wrong bra."

"HUH?" I looked at my chest and up at him again.

"Last time, I made you wear C cup. You are wearing a B now. Plus, the puffing is less."

I tilted my head frowning at him with disbelief. Is this the fuck important?

He raised his hand showing me the bra I need to wear instead. "Guys, do notice this... you'd know it as well." He shrugged and answered the question that I'm sure I did not mumble out loud.

That moment of having a sibling... blah blah... I take it all back.

I snatched it from his hand and stormed back into the room.

"Don't walk like that in front of my handsome brother-in-law. You look like a big turn off." He yelled from behind.

"Asshole!" I threw the hairbrush in his direction and slammed the door shut.

I sat on a chair waiting nervously for Head honcho to come. Throughout the 15 minutes of waiting, I have only attained gazes from around me. Guys as well as girls. Which means I either look too weird or too breathtaking.

I took out my phone and switched to the front camera to see myself.

"You look beautiful." A voice interrupted me and I turned to see the guy I have been waiting for.

He grinned wide, a grin I had never seen before as Nanon.

I gulped trying to grasp the aura of the guy who needed just 30 seconds to steal away all the attention from me. Now everyone was either gaping or lost for words looking at him, same as me.

He walked forward and took a seat opposite to me while I was still gaping. "Sorry, did I make you wait too long?" He asked adjusting himself.

I gathered myself and finally took a breath which I forgot to take for a few moments. "Uhm... N-no." I said very carefully transforming my voice.