Saat ~ Seven

~ Gemini ~

The guy in front of me gaped as I smirked. "Hi!" I greeted.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in disbelief.

"I was invited." I shrugged and jumped down the stairs to face him.

He took a step back and bumped into the wall. "Fine."

He turned to leave, but I held his arm. "We need to talk."

"About?" He frowned, annoyed.

This time, I gaped. Does he really not remember that he pushed me to the wall and tried to kiss me?

"Fourth... Listen. I appreciate your taste."

"Bleagh* He mimicked a puke and turned away.

I held his arm again and pulled him away. "What the hell? Listen. Today, you can't ignore me. You have to listen to all that I have to say."

He took a deep breath and folded his arms. "Fine. *Bako jo bakna hai" (*say whatever you want to say)

The audacity! I still contained myself. I think he has realized that I am trying to reject him. And so, he is acting up. "Look. We are going to have to face each other a lot from now on. Starting tomorrow, we will be accompanying Bhai and Bhabhi shopping. So, it's better to come to terms with this. I don't want this to be awkward."

He rolled his eyes. "Are you done?"

I scoffed. He really is a sore loser in love. "Ok fine. Let's try and be friends. I won't straightaway reject your feelings. I am not that heartless." I smirked and raised my brows.

A clapping sound came from the side, and we both turned to look. The tall guy, who smiled wide at Fourth, came walking into the corridor near the staircase. "Wow brother! You really tried to hide him from me, huh?" He said this to Fourth and wrapped a hand around his shoulder.

Fourth looked shocked. He gulped and looked at me once before turning to the other guy again. "Mark, what the hell are you doing here?"

The other guy named Mark looked at me with a wide, creepy grin before turning to Fourth again. "I told you that I am just a nosy guy who needs to know everything and be everywhere."

Fourth pulled him out of the corridor. I followed them. "I told you that you are crazy and you should stay away from me."

"What feelings is he talking about?" Mark asked him, pointing to me while we were walking.

Fourth stopped and turned to me. "Why the hell are you following us?"

"We are yet to finish our conversation." I tried to reason, though I am too confused right now.

"That's what I am saying. Finish what you were discussing." Mark said now folding his arms.

Fourth seemed to be gritting his teeth at once before he pushed Mark towards the exit of the corridor into the hall room, which was full of other guys. He immediately closed the door and locked it from inside.

We could hear knocks on the door, but Fourth turned to me. "Okay, if you have something else to tell me, tell me now. I am listening. I am not going to hear this again."

"Does he not know about your sexuality?" I was dumbfounded.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"What?" I countered.

"What sexuality?"

"Your sexuality."

"*Abey tu pagal-vagal hai kya?" (Hey, are you crazy?)