Entry Four...A Hit And Run

•Andy's Pov•

It was night time and we were creeping out into the living room.

"Don't step on that floor board." Julia whispers to us.

I nod and we both step over the floor board.

"Okay, open the back door half way. Be careful if either of you open it to wide it will creak."

"Julia, how do you know all of this?" I ask as I hold the door for her.

"Because, I've been planning on sneaking out of this house since we got here. Whenever Nana lets us do our thing I catch up on stuff like this. Okay, I got the keys. Now when you go down the steps, make sure you don't touch the railing. It creaks too."

We do as we're told and get in the car.

We all smile at each other as soon as we drive out of the drive way.

"This is such a rush."

"Calm down crazy pants. We've only just drove down the street. We got a party to get to."

"Party? You didn't say anything about a party."

"Chill, I was talking to this guy and he's throwing a party tonight. Besides what did you expect us to ride around and do nothing?"

"I just don't want us to get in trouble." I say as I look out the window.

"I'm with, Andy on this, Jules. I don't want to get in trouble."

"It's fine. We'll go to the party. Have a few drinks. Mingle, then leave."

"I'm serious Jules. We leave within an hour."

"Come on, hour and a half. I'm hooking up with this guy. I don't know about you two but I need to be fucked hard and very soon."

"Ugh, tmi." My cousin shrugs as she keeps driving.

I can hear Bonnie texting in the back so I just think about what happened in the room earlier.

I was reading about my aunts movie date and it felt like something touched my knee.

I think I'm going to hold off on reading the diary for a while.

I look up at the sky and see a shooting star.

I close my eyes and make a wish.

"Please let this night be worth it..."

We get to some big warehouse and I look at my cousin and friend.

"Who's throwing this party again?"

"Come on, let's go." We get out of the car and walk up inside.

"Password?" A guy with brown curly hair asks us.

"Glow party." Julia says with a confident smirk.

"Welcome to the party girls." He slides the door open and inside we see ravers partying and dancing the night away.

I grab Julia's hand and hiss.

"This is a rave!"

"I see that! Come on let's go find Matt."

"Who's Matt?" Bonnie yells over the music.

Julia just walks in the crowd of dancing sweaty bodies and we follow.

"Excuse me. Excuse us. Sorry."

I feel a hand grab my ass and my hand goes flying up causing whoever grabbed me they go flying across the room.