Entry Ten...Mind Your Business Bon Bon..

•Andy's Pov•

It's been a week and a half and Nana has been asking me weird questions, like headaches, sudden mood swings, or here the kicker if I had started to hear voices.

"Nana, I'm fine, really." I wave her off but she she keeps bothering me.

"You don't look too good, and have you called your mother?"

"Oh, no I almost forgot." I jump down from the stool and run up stairs to get my phone off of the charger.

I dial my mothers number and it rings two times before she picks up.

"Happy birthday mom. I'm sorry I'm not there to help you celebrate."

"It's okay, sweetheart. I know you're here in spirit."

"So what is dad doing for your big eighteen?" My mother giggles and sighs.

"Thank you for that sweetheart. But I'm not ashamed of my age. And your father is closing the bar. He won't tell me anymore than that but Mason told me that I'm going to have a surprise party. So I'm going to make sure I'm surprised."

We both laugh at that and she ends up coughing again.

"Mom, why haven't you gotten that cough checked out?"

"I'm just a little under the weather that's all. So Nana told me that you girls have been having a good time."

"Yeah, we are. Some weird things happened but nothing we can't handle. Oh before I forget your present is in my room in a box on the left side of my closet. I really hope you like it."

"I'm sure I'll love it. Thank you."

"Again happy birthday mom."

"Andy?"

"Yes?"

"I'm just curious, how have you been feeling lately? Any headaches or strange dreams?"

Yes...and yes..

"No, nothing like that. Well I did have a dream about gummy bears but that was cause I was reading a strange book before bed."

My mother was silent for a moment and I thought that she caught me in my lie.

"...Well, if you do have that sort of thing happen. Tell Nana. Be good and I love you."

"Love you too, enjoy your day." We hang up and I look across the room out the window.

I then think about the diary and decide to read an entry or two...

•Kai's Pov•

It was a little after five in the afternoon as I whistle down the street.

I walk to where that kid works.

As I walk into the little shop a little bell goes off.

"Hello, I'll be right with you." A woman came from the back and she greets me with a smile.

I smile back at her and my eyes wonder behind her.

"I was wondering is Ishmael here?"

"Ishmael?" She asks with a frown.

"I mean Isaac, sorry I always get those names mixed up. Is Isaac here?"

"Might I ask who are you?"

"I apologize, I'm Jason. Isaac and I have a mutual friend between us. I wanted to ask him a favor."

"Well, alright I'll go get him for you." She leaves and I look at few items in the store.

I pick up a candle shaped like a star and frown.