Entry Eleven... Just Another Face On The Milk Carton..

•Andy's Pov•

The next morning I woke up and just felt that something was wrong.

I guess Julia felt it too because when she woke up she looked right at me with a scared look on her face.

We both hear a crash down stairs and we run out of the room.

We find Nana holding Mrs. Bennett and see a broken dish on the floor.

"Girls, have you seen Bonnie? She hasn't came home."

"No, last we saw her was when we dropped her off after the library."

"Yeah and I was going to come over but I got side tracked." I say feeling more dread coming.

"Sarah, I'm sure Bonnie didn't run away. Have you tried a locator spell?" Nana asks.

"I did and it keeps spinning on the map. Betty what if something happened to my baby? What if someone kidnapped her or she ran away?"

"Don't think that nonsense. Now where is your husband?"

"He's out looking for Bonnie. But-"

"No buts. You go home and wait by that telephone. I'll do my part and try a stronger spell to find her."

"Thank you Betty." As Mrs. Bennett leaves I look at Julia and we move down the hall so Nana can't hear.

"Have you heard anything since last night?" Julia asks.

"No, I did try calling her last night but her phone went straight to voicemail. What about you?"

"Same and I even text her but she didn't text me back."

"Come on let's go track her phone."

"Good idea." We run up stairs and we both grab our phones.

"That's weird."

"What is Jules?"

"I had a signal on her phone but then it went out." I walk over beside her and sure enough she couldn't track Bonnie's phone.

"Try calling it, Andy."

I dial her number and it goes right to voicemail.

"This isn't like Bonnie to just runaway I mean if something was wrong at home she would've told us, right?"

I nod and feel this sick twist in my stomach.

"Julia, what if-"

"Don't say it. I'm going to keep faith and believe that Bonnie is going to walk through her front door at any minute, her parents ground her and we all laugh about this when we all in our forties." Julia puts on a brave face and says she'll meet me down stairs.

As I hear her footsteps leave I go to my window and look across the yard at Bonnie's place.

I want Bonnie to be okay.

I want Bonnie to just all of a sudden walk up the steps of her house and everything goes back to normal but I have this gut wrenching feeling that something bad happened to Bonnie.

"Please be alive..." I whisper as I look at Bonnie's window.

It's been another two hours and still no word on Bonnie.

For some reason it just felt like all sound had stopped for those two hours.

No sounds of kids were playing.

No sounds of cars passing by the house.

Everything was just completely silent.

Julia and I were sitting on the front porch just staring across the street.