Entry Eight... Skinny Dipping & Taylor Swift

•Andy's Pov•

Ever had that moment where you're doing your own thing and from the corner of your eye you swear you see something move?

Or when you're all alone in the bathroom, and you throw some water on your face and for that split second with your eyes closed you swear your reflection is just staring at you?

All throughout the entire day I have had this feeling that something is watching me.

But then when you think of a dream like that it spooks you.

I look out the corner of my eye as I walk out of the bathroom and keep walking forward until I'm back in the library with the rest of the people.

"Andy?"

"Ah!" I startle Miss White and I tell her sorry.

"...I've been watching a lot of scary movies lately."

"Well, for the benefit for everyone else here, I would advice for you to watch something less scary. Now I wanted to see if you could run an errand for me?"

"Sure, Miss White, what do you need?"

"I need you to pick up a package from this address. This is a personal matter so I won't say anything to your grandmother."

She hands me a paper and the address was only fifteen minutes away.

"I'll be back in a jiffy."

I grab my bag and head out the door.

Instead of walking and listening to the world around me I decide to listen to my own music.

I put my iPhone on shuffle and Taylor Swift's song bad blood came on.

I listen to that and wait to cross the street.

I hum to the song and look at the paper again to make sure I'm going to the right address.

So far I was.

I get to this little mom and pop shop and walk inside.

A little bell rings as I walk in and I see a whole bunch of candles and trinkets.

"Hello?" I call out as I walk to the front counter and pause my music.

A woman with silver hair peeks her head from the back.

"Be right with you honey. Isaac, go help the sweet girl up front my hands are busy."

"Coming, Aunt Becca."

Wait a minute...

Isaac, the guy from the party was coming up from the back and he had a shocked look on his face when he saw who was at the counter.

He then replaced that look with a smirk.

"Is this your new killer trick? You stalk your prey and then you make off with their bodies?"

"Isaac I'm really sorry I haven't kept in contact with you, but in my defense-"

He raises his hand.

"Hey it's okay, my phones broken anyways. I'm getting a new one tomorrow."

"Oh, what happened?"

"Being stupid like always."

I then notice something.

"You cut your hair?"

"Oh, yeah. I kind of got tired of the curls. But if you liked them the-"

"No, you look really cute with shorter hair."

He blushes hard then clears his throat.

"So what brings you here?" He asks.