Entry Five... Missed Me?

•Kai's Pov•

I look up at my taxi driver and decide to tell him a fake story about myself.

Okay maybe I'll sneak some of the truth in there.

"Ever worn skinny jeans? Ah, it seems wrong. I'm all bunched up. Also why are jeans so tight when phones are so big?" I slide the phone out of my pocket and hear the taxi driver sigh while he keeps driving to my destination.

"I don't know what to tell you pal." He replies.

"Oh, God... I'm that guy. Right? That guy that won't shut up. Oh I hate that guy. I just sat next to that guy on the plane. He was the worse..."

I lean up from the back seat. "Hey speaking of planes. Have you flown recently? Cause what's with the whole liquid situation? The stripping before you go through security thing. It's weird."

"They're worried about terrorists." The taxi driver answers.

I lean back in my seat. "Okay...well, I'm sorry but the real terrorists were some of those people taking off their shoes." I look on my phone and see this thing called Facebook.

It's pretty interesting what you can find. Like where your younger siblings work..

I look up and smile at the taxi driver.

"I know I'm chatty. Sorry, I've just been in prison for a while..."

Wait don't freak him out he might kick you out of the cab if he thinks you're a convict.

"Not like a regular prison. More like uh...special kind of-"

"Alright we're here. That'll be thirty."

Rude much?

"Alright...jeans.." I pull out whatever money were in the jeans of the guy I had killed from and see he didn't have enough for the fare, so I give the taxi driver some of that and think.

"Uh, take this. Hang on, hang on. I got it." I say reaching into the jeans deeper.

"Oh hey, gum. Nice." I pop it in my mouth and chew.

"Come on buddy. I don't have al day. Let's go."

"I got it hold on...." I pull out these headphones and get a great idea.

"Huh, well. I guess this'll do."

I bring the headphones cord quickly around his neck and strangle him with them. He thrashes around a bit and I keep a look out to see who's watching in case I have to kill them too.

Eventually the taxi driver stops moving all together. So I remove the corn from his neck and place one earbud in his ear.

To make it look like he's just relaxing and listening to music.

I get out of the taxi and lean down near the passenger side.

"Thank you." I then walk off and see some one throw a frisbee.

I catch it and one of the girls walks over to me.

I toss it back to her and she smiles. I jog over to her and tap her on the shoulder.

"Hey, sorry about that. I'm new in town and I was wondering if you could tell me where Ted's Tavern might be?"

"Sure, it's right down the road you can't miss it."

"Thanks." I walk where she pointed and soon find the place.

Funny how much has changed since the 80's.

I walk inside of the tavern and hear music playing.

Nothing good really.

I walk up to the bar and sit down.