Entry Six... You Win Some. You Lose Some...Funny Thing Is, I Will Always Win

•Andy's Pov•

What possessed me to actually save his number in my phone?

I have no clue but I did and I saved it under Jason 13.

For some reason that was funny to me.

Nana had came by to pick me up at the time she said.

"She'll be back tomorrow." Nana says to Miss White.

We walk back to the car and Julia was in the back seat sleeping.

"Guess she had a busy day..." I sit in the front so I don't disturb her.

As Nana drives I think about something.

"Nana?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"How come our Coven doesn't get along with the Gemini Coven?"

At first I thought she wasn't going to answer me.

"We weren't always like that. Our two covens use to get along. But at the time when they were doing their merge ceremony one of their twin boys had fallen for one of our members. Which would have been fine but he had committed a sin within the community."

"What was that Nana?"

"He gave his magic to the girl and to give your magic to someone outside of your coven before you're married is a sin."

"Wow, what happened to him?"

"His punishment was death because they had needed him greatly but then became useless. They wanted to punish the girl as well but she had already killed herself upon hearing that her lover was gone."

"That's so sad, it's almost like a Romeo and Juliet story."

"I know but that why our covens no longer get along. Now I taught your mother that you treat everyone with respect. Even though the Parker's lived near us, we never said any bad words. We always spoke when spoken to, and we respected each other's space. If you ever meet one I want you to be polite but don't you dare go and start being close to them."

Suddenly my phone feels heavy in my bag.

Knowing that Jason Parker's number was in it makes me want to beg Nana for forgiveness.

But I keep my mouth shut.

"Can I help you cook today, Nana?"

"Sure, I need someone to help me make my honey butter biscuits."

"Oh, with the gravy too?"

"Mmhmm."

"Then I'll defiantly help."

"Mm, can I help too?" Julia says from the back seat.

"I thought you were sleep?" I say with a crooked smile.

"When Nana's honey butter biscuits are involved those things can wake up sleeping beauty." Julia says as she stretches from the back seat.

"You two have dishes afterwards."

"Yes, Nana." We say in unison.

When we get back to the house Julia and I were upstairs for a little.

"So, you know that guy that we brought to the hospital?"

"I thought we were never going to talk about that?"

"I know but hear me out. So I was getting lunch for the ladies at the library and while I was leaving I bump into the guy we had brought to the hospital."