Endlessly

Tumblr Prompt: hey could you make a one shot based on the song endlessly by the cab? listen to it its really cute!

-Check out the song guys it's amazing!-

Zayn's Pov:

Loving someone isin't about giving them everything in the world, Sure you can give them what they need, But in my eyes the greatest gift you can give someone is love. When you love a person with everything you have, With every breath you take, With every bone in your body, When you love someone endlessly the way I love Niall. I can't give Niall the whole world and I know that, But I'll give him everything I can whenever I can. Niall deserves so much more then I can give him, The only thing I've ever given Niall is a cheap ring that's not even made of proper gold, He said he would wear it and it warmed my heart because I'd hoped he would. 

"Your wearing it" I mumbled as I held up Niall's hand, He smiled lovingly at me before nodding his head.

"Of course I am, Why wouldn't I?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's not exactly real, But I promise when I get enough cash together I'll buy you a proper ring" I exclaimed, Niall chuckled.

"Zi, I don't want a proper ring I love this one because it came from you" Niall stated, I smiled before pulling him into a hug, He then began slowly tracing round the outline of my tattoo, The tattoo with Niall's name, Inked on my skin forever.

"Are you happy Ni?" I asked as I held him closer.

"Of course I am, Whenever I'm with you I'm happy" I may not be able to give Niall everything but all I know is he's perfect for me and I'm perfect for him.

"Ni I know I can't give you everything but you know I love you right?" I stated, Niall smiled before nodding.

"I don't want everything, As long as I have you that's enough" Niall replied as he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

I sighed as I opened yet another warning letter, Niall and I were falling behind on the rent and I had no idea what I was going to do, I'm doing as much work as I possibly can. Niall's doing the same teaching as many people as he can to play the guitar but it's still not enough. Why can't it be easy? Why do things have to be so hard? Nobody ever prepares you for the real world. We live in this small apartment that's only big enough for the two of us but the rent is outrageous. I told Niall this would only be temporary, I told him we'd only live here for a few months before we had enough money to buy that beautiful house he's had his eye on, One day I'll have just enough money to buy him that house I swear it!

Niall's friends don't think much of me. None of them have said it but I know they all think it. They all have that same look,The you can do better look. They think I'm crazy because I promise Niall I'll give him everything he ever wanted one day, How does that make me crazy? How can people think I'm crazy for wanting the person I love to be happy? They may look down on me but they just don't understand, They only see half of Niall and I, They see the side where I'm trying to do everything I can for him, They don't see us when were together, When were holding eachother in tight embraces, Whispering sweet nothings into eachothers ears, The small touches we share together. They can look down on me as much as they like, They can call me crazy but they can't take away our love.

"I'm sorry Niall, I'm sorry I can't give you the world all at once" I whispered.

"I already have the world Zi" Niall replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have you, Your my world" Niall stated, A small smile spread across my face.

"I know people think I'm crazy but I'll never stop trying to make you happy" I said.

"You always make me happy Zi, I don't need all fancy presents or fancy houses as long as I have you I don't need any of it" Niall exclaimed.

"One day I will give you everything you want, Everything you deserve I'll do it I promise Niall, I'll also promise you that I'll love you no matter what" I stated, Niall smiled as he took hold of my hand, I gently traced over the ring on his finger.

"Endlessly?" Niall asked, I nodded my head.

"I'll love you endlessly, For all of time" I exclaimed.

"Promise?" Niall whispered.

"I promise" I stated before kissing Niall passionately.