Is She Worth This?

Prompt from  Hazzas_Huggles- Hiiii ! Can You Pretty Please Do A Ziall One-Shot, Where The Boys Are All Famous, And Zayn Just Proposed To Perrie, And Everyone Is Happy, But Niall. Everyone Knew Niall Has Liked Zayn For Quiet Some Time, But Has Always Been To Scared To Tell Him! Be As Creative As You Want, But With Fluff!! (: Thanks A Ton ~Megs  

Niall's Pov:

"I'm engaged boys!" My heart shattered and my world collapsed around me the second those words left his lips. I felt my chest tighten as I tried to speak, I could feel my insides physically screaming, My heart was hurting, It was like a throbbing ache, My eyes were hurting as I tried fighting back my tears.

"Erm congratulations mate" Liam said with a shocked expression on his face, All the boys got to there feet and hugged Zayn, I quickly stood up before leaving the room.

"Niall?" I heard Zayn's confused voice but I continued walking away, I made my way to my bedroom, I was just about to close the door when Harry appeared infront of me.

"Niall" He exclaimed as he closed the door behind him, I shook my head before sitting down on my bed.

"Why's he doing this Haz?" I chocked out as my tears finally fell, Harry pulled me against his chest.

"I dunno Nialler, I really don't" Harry whispered.

"What's wrong with him?" Zayn's voice sounded in my ears.

"Zayn no! Let Niall be!" Liam stated.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong with him! If anyone's done anything to him I swear I'l-" I drowned out the sound of Zayn's voice as I cuddled closer to Harry, He gently massaged my scalp as I softly cried into his chest.

Two days have passed and I haven't spoken a word to Zayn, I haven't congratulated him on his engagement because I'm not happy, Not because I hate her, It's because I'm madly inlove with Zayn, Have been since the first moment I saw him, The only people who know are Liam, Louis and Harry, They are always encouraging me to tell Zayn how I feel, But I'm afraid, I'm scared of rejection and now because of that fear I've lost him forever.

"Niall how you feeling?" Liam asked as he walked into my bedroom followed closely by Louis.

"Numb" I mumbled as Louis placed an arm around my shoulder.

"You need to speak to him Ni" Louis exclaimed.

"And say what? I'm happy for him? I can't do that Louis, I can't agree to be there, Your not the one who has to watch the person you love promise to love another person forever" I exclaimed.

"But you can't live like this either" Liam said.

"You have to tell him how you feel" Louis stated, I shook my head.

"No I'm too late, I love him so much all I want is for him to be happy" I whispered.

"Even if it means your not?" Liam questioned, I lowered my head before nodding.

"She isin't fucking worth this!" Louis mumbled through gritted teeth, Minutes later there was a knock on my door.

"Niall, Zayn's here" Harry said, I looked up to see Zayn standing beside Harry.

"Niall can we talk? Please?" He pleaded.

"If you want me to tell him to fuck off I will" Louis whispered into my ear, I shook my head.

"Yeah, We can talk" I mumbled.

"We'll leave you to it" Liam stated before standing up, Louis gently squeezed my shoulder before following Liam to the door, They then proceeded to close it, Leaving Zayn and I alone.

"Ni what's wrong? You haven't spoken to me in days and anytime I've tried to hug you you've pushed me away, I'm worried about you" Zayn exclaimed as he walked over to me.

"I-I'm sorry" I chocked out as tears fell from my eyes, Zayn quickly wrapped his arms around me.

"What? What for?" Zayn questioned.

"I-I can't be happy for you Zayn" I mumbled as I pulled my body away from his.

"Why?" Zayn asked with soft eyes, I took a deep breath trying to gather up all my courage.

"Because I'm inlove with you, I have been since the start, And I want you to be happy Zayn, I really do, But I can't watch you give your life away to someone who isin't me, Please Zayn if you care about me at all please don't ask me to do it" I exclaimed as tear after tear slid down my cheeks.

"Niall" Zayn exclaimed as he pulled me against his chest, He held onto me tightly as I cried into his chest.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Zayn questioned as he pressed his lips to my head.

"S-s-c-cared, I-I-K-know, I'm not g-goo-d enough" I hiccuped.

"Don't, Don't you say that ok?! Not ever!" Zayn stated, More tears fell from my eyes. "Niall look at me" I did as Zayn said. "You don't talk about yourself like that ever! You are so special to me, You changed my whole life, You mean more to me then any girl ever could do you hear me? I would do anything to see that beautiful smile on your face, And I would never intentionally hurt you, Your my whole fucking world Niall" Zayn exclaimed as he held onto me tightly.

"I-I j-just want you to love me, The way you love her" I cried, Zayn shook his head before wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"That's not possible Niall, Because I love you more than I've ever loved her" Zayn stated before pulling me into a passionate needy and desperate kiss, I clung onto Zayn tightly.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you, So much more" Zayn stated before kissing me again, I felt complete as he spoke the words I needed to hear him say.