Pretty Boy

Tumblr Prompt: heyy can u do one where zayn is famous and niall is like this frat boy and harry drags with niall to one of his conserts and niall sneak out and then he and zayn bumps into each other and like flirt a lot and end up making out in zayns car? xx

Niall's Pov:

If it's one thing I hate it's stuck up celebrities who think there the most amazing people on the planet, Here's a reality check there not. Me and my bestfriend Harry always seek out the most wild clubs at the weekends mainly to get drunk, High and then laid, But this weekends Harry's decided it would be the best idea to attend a concert, No other fucker would go with him so I've been dragged along, What kind of weekend is this? Attending a concert of a artist I don't like and being surrounded by alot of girls screaming there lungs out isin't my idea of fun. I rolled my eyes as the performer walked off the stage after doing his so called set of songs, Honestly I wasn't bothered to listen, I was to busy looking around for any decent looking lads, There was none, I groaned before deciding to sneak away and find a decent place to have a smoke, I walked past all the girls screaming there heads off, Every second I'm spending here is aggravating me more and more. I walked outside into the cold night air before finding a small alley way where I could have a smoke, I leaned up against the wall before pulling out my pack of cigarettes, I then lit one up before taking a drag, I'd been standing there for a good five minutes before footsteps sounded in my ears.

"Oh, Sorry I didn't know anybody was here" The voice said, I looked up to see the boy who only a few minutes ago was up on stage soaking in the screams from the girls.

"Don't worry about it" I replied before taking another drag.

"Aren't you going to ask me for my autograph or something?" The boy asked, I raised my eyebrow.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Your at one of my shows and I saw you in the crowd with your friend" He replied, I scoffed.

"I'm not here by choice pretty boy" I stated, The boy nodded his head before pulling out his own pack of cigarettes, He raised it to his lips before pulling out a lighter, Seconds later he had lit it up and taken a large drag.

"Then why are you here? And the names Zayn" He said while breathing out the smoke.

"Niall and my mate dragged me along claiming I'd have fun" I replied.

"And didn't you?" He questioned.

"I can think of better ways to have fun then watch you prance around on stage" I stated before throwing my cigarette to the floor.

"I don't prance around on stage and what other ways would you find more fun? Getting laid maybe?" I raised an eyebrow at him,"I knew you were that sort" Zayn replied with a smirk.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Oh nothings wrong with it if your that desperate then good on you" He replied sarcastically.

"You calling me desperate?" I questioned as I raised an eyebrow, Zayn smirked at me.

"Never" Zayn whispered, A shiver ran down my spine as I looked him in the eyes, He had a sparkle in them one that made me want him in so many ways I couldn't describe, I began moving my body closer to his. 

"If I'm so desperate why are you talking to me?" I asked our faces only centimeters apart.

"Being friendly" Zayn replied casually, I looked him up and down. 

"How friendly can you get?" I questioned, Zayn smirked at me before moving his lips to my ear. 

"How friendly do you want me to get?" He whispered, I shivered before pushing him against the wall and crashing my lips ontop of his, A few seconds later Zayn's lips  began moving against mine, I slowly slid my hands around his neck as his slid around my waist, I shivered as our lips moved together in time, I then slowly slid my tongue along the bottom of Zayn's lip asking for entrance, He opened his mouth painfully slowly allowing my tongue access, I rolled my tongue around Zayn's before his started moving with mine, We battled for dominance, Small moans leaving both our lips, I pushed Zayn further into the wall so our bodies could be even closer, Seconds later he pulled away from the kiss, I smirked at him before grabbing hold of his hand and leading him towards my car. 

The second we reached my car I pushed Zayn inside it before climbing in myself, The second the door slammed shut my lips were back against his, My hands ran through Zayn's hair as his hands slid up and down my sides, I smirked as I bit down gently on Zayn's bottom lip causing him to moan, Only seconds later our tongues were dancing together again, I slowly lowered my hand to the belt buckle of Zayn's jeans, He pulled away from the kiss seconds later and shook his head.

"I'm not that easy pretty boy you gotta buy me dinner first" He stated, I raised an eyebrow. 

"Pretty boy? I though I was desperate?" I teased, Zayn smirked.

"Well you are a pretty boy and you can be desperate with pretty high standards, You want me you work for it" Zayn whispered the last bit into my ear, I shivered as his lips touched mine once again.

"Maybe I will" I replied before crashing our lips together once again, I've never wanted to chase after someone who plays hard to get but there's something different about this boy, Something I want to explore.