A Night To Remember

Tumblr prompt- Hiiii !! Can you do a AU where it's Valentine's Day and Zayn surprises Niall a flower , a nice dinner , and a night to remember

Zayn's Pov:

Valentines day. It's the one day a year where you do nothing but spoil the person you love. You shower them with gifts and love. You make them feel special about themselves. Above all else you do what you should do everyday of the year, You make sure they know you love them with everything you have. I've got the most amazing boyfriend to ever walk this earth, No exaggeration. He's perfect. I love everything about him, Even his small imperfections. The things Niall hates about himself are the things I adore. You can't help but love Niall, He's so innocent and you just wanna protect him and shield him from the whole world. Anyway as I was saying I've got everything planned out perfectly. I've made Niall and I a romantic dinner. I've also brought his favorite flowers and I have the perfect gift. I just hope he likes it. 

"Zayn what're you doing? Why am I blindfolded?" Niall questioned as I guided him inside my apartment. 

"Just hang on two minutes" I said as I went to close the frontdoor.

"Zayn if this is some kind of kinky sex idea I-"

"Will you just shh please" I took hold of Niall's hand and guided him towards the table. "Right take off the blindfold" I stated, Niall did as I said, The moment his eyes landed on the dinner table a smile spread across his face. 

"What? What's this?" He exclaimed.

"Happy valentines day Ni" I stated.

"I thought you didn't wanna do anything for it!" Niall said, I chuckled.

"If I didn't say that I wouldn't have gotten away with this, Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it" Niall exclaimed as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I smiled to myself as I admired my handy work. The table was full of beautiful flowers all different colours. The table was also covered in rose petals. There was soft music playing in the background and I had Niall's present placed in the middle of the table. I took hold of Niall's hand and signalled for him to sit down, Niall did so straight away.

"Zayn this is amazing" Niall chocked out.

"This? It's nothing, Your the only amazing thing here" I replied, Niall blushed before looking down.

"Even after all this time you still make me blush" Niall commented.

"Well it's one of my many talents" I joked, Niall laughed happily.

"So did you make all this?" Niall asked as he picked up a knife and fork.

"Sort of, I got the recipe from my mum and I brought all the stuff already made. I kind of just shoved it in the oven and prayed for the best" I replied.

"Well the praying worked. This is amazing, Thankyou Zi" Niall said, I smiled before taking hold of my drink.

"Too us" I stated.

"Too us" 

"Ni it's not gonna disappear you know" I joked as Niall and I laid in bed a few hours later.

"I know, It's just so beautiful" Niall exclaimed as he twisted the small band around his finger. For valentine I got Niall and I matching promise rings. They symbolized a promise, A promise to love and support eachother no matter what.

"No the rings just a piece of metal, It's the person wearing it who's beautiful" I said, Niall looked up at me with a bright smile. He then slowly pressed his lips against mine.

"You know since I didn't get you a present, I think I should make it up to you" Niall teased as he began slowly undoing my shirt.

"Hmm sounds good to me" I hummed in agreement.

"Dosen't it?" Niall replied as he pressed his lips firmly against mine. Skin slapped together, Sweat poured from our bodies, Moans, Screams, Desperate cries of ecstasy bounced off the walls around us. Our lips connected and separated over and over again. I was making love to the person I love on the one day of the year you celebrate that person. I always planned on spending this day with Niall, Because without him valentines it'd just be another pointless day.