They Say That Love Is Forever

Prompt from Jay- Ziall prom

Niall's Pov:

Prom is the one night everyone looks forward to. It's the night girls can completely pamper themselves. A night where everyone can lay back and have a laugh. Most people say it's a night you'll remember forever. A night you can share with your friends, Sort of a final goodbye, For me prom is going to be a night I can spend with the person I love before we go off to university. Zayn and I we've been together since we were fourteen years old. Were bestfriends who became lovers. We were total opposites but it didn't matter because we were perfect for eachother. I love him and he loves me. At first I wasn't keen on the idea of prom. I'm still not really in the mood. Zayn and I were going to different university's we won't be far from eachother but I'm so used to having him around me, It'll be weird when he's not. Zayn's swore to me that nothing would change and I believe him, He promised that nothing would tear us apart, No matter the distance were only a hour drive apart. Zayn of course managed to twist my arm and convince me to attend prom, He said it'd be our special night together. So here I am, I've got my suit on, My hair done up, My aftershave on and I'm ready to go. The second I walked downstairs in my suit my mum pulled out the camera and began taking picture after picture, I blushed bright pink in embarrassment. The sound of the doorbell ringing was like salvation to me. I quickly pulled myself away from my mum before opening the frontdoor. Zayn was stood there dressed up with a smile on his face.

"Wow, Ni you loo-"

"Zayn sweetheart come on in" My mum exclaimed when she saw him, Zayn smiled kindly before entering the house. "Right boys stand together and smile, I wanna get some pictures" My mum stated, Zayn chuckled before placing his arm around me, He held me close before smiling for the pictures. We stood there for what felt like ages just smiling for the camera, When we finally got away my mum kissed us goodbye before watching as we walked down to the car. 

"Sorry about all the pictures" I said as Zayn climbed into the car.

"Why're you sorry? I didn't mind" Zayn replied, I smiled this is why I love him, He's got a heart of pure gold. "You look beautiful by the way" Zayn stated, A blush spread across my cheeks.

"Shut up" I mumbled, Zayn laughed happily.

"What? You do" He said as we drove down the streets. "Ni you alright? Your really quiet" Zayn commented, I sighed.

"Yeah, I just, I'm just thinking about university, You know us being apart" I said, Zayn sighed.

"Ni were only gonna be an hour apart, We'll see eachother on weekends, I'll come stay with you in your dorm and you can come stay with me. Nothings gonna change just cause were not together everyday us being apart it's only gonna make me love you more" Zayn stated, A small smile spread across my lips. 

"I love you Zi" I said, Zayn looked over at me quickly.

"I love you too, Now tonight were not gonna talk about university or anything, Tonight it's just you and me" 

Prom was beautiful, The lights were shining bright. The moment we arrived there was a photographer waiting ready to take our picture. When we walked into prom we were instantly attacked by the boys. We all made jokes about how stupid we felt in suits but that quickly stopped when Louis pulled Harry onto the dancefloor. Liam excused himself so he could dance with his date and Zayn and I made our way over to the drinks table. 

"Zayn, Niall smile for the camera" Zayn and I turned around before quickly smiling. 

"I'm gonna miss this, You, Me, The boys just having a laugh" I said, Zayn nodded his head in agreement.