It's You That I Love

Prompt from Bullshlthuh1994 on wattpad- can you do one were both and niall are famous (in one direction) and they cant go public so managment gives Zayn a beard, Perrie (no hate towards her) and while zayn and niall are doing the dirty (haha) Zayn moans Perrie's name by mistake and Niall gets pissed and shit and well the rest can you come up with it please? and can you make it a happy ending? that would be great :D xx

Niall's Pov:

I've always believed your management team are supposed to be your friends, They do whatever they can to help you succeed, Your success is all that matters to them, But when your under the control of a management you come to realize that all that is far from the truth. When you sign that contract under them your signing away every right you have, They own you and the worst part is they know it. You have to do whatever they tell you to, Work the hours they expect of you, Accept the short breaks they give you. When your in a boyband the worst thing is you have to hide who you are. When in a boyband your fanbase is pretty much all girls, Girls who love you with everything they have, They may not know you personally but they love everything about you, So in managements eyes a member of the group being gay would be terrible, However two members of the band being gay, Well that would be carer ending, That's why we have to hide, That's why our love has to be kept a secret.

Zayn and I are together, We have been since the XFactor, We love eachother so much but management they just don't understand that. They think if we come out as gay we'll instantly send one directions carer down, They think nobody will be interested in us anymore, But they don't see, They don't realize that by coming out we'll be gaining so many new fans, We could be role models, Nobody will hate us if anything they'll respect us, But management, They won't take the risk. Zayn and I, We find it hard covering our love for eachother, Were always cuddling together, Having cheeky little pecks on the cheek, Staring at eachother with so much love you'd have to be blind not to see, The fans started picking up on it so they did the worst thing they could, They gave Zayn a beard as the fans call it. They made him appear to be dating Perrie, Now don't get me wrong I don't hate her for all this, I hate management for it. Everyday I have to read articles online making up some new crazy story regarding the two of them, The only thing that eases my mind is knowing I'm the one Zayn loves and I'm the one he comes home to.

I ran my hands all over Zayn's naked flesh, Watching closely as his body shivered, We exchanged small smiles as our lips joined together, Our bodies were gliding together and moans were leaving both of our lips.

"I love you" Zayn exclaimed as his tongue slowly glided into my mouth, A shiver ran down my spine. 

"I love you too" I whispered, Zayn moaned when I ran my finger down his length, I smirked feeling heat radiating from his body, I continued to slowly push in and out of him, Everytime he threw his head back I kissed and bit down on his neck. 

"Ahh, Ahhh, Ohh, Godd, Ahh P-P-Ahh Perrie!" Zayn moaned out, My eyes widened instantly and my body froze, Zayn looked at me with confusion before realization hit him, My heart went from beating like a drum to freezing like a brick of ice, I shook my head before quickly pulling out of Zayn, He opened his mouth to explain but I quickly stood up from the bed. "Niall, Niall wait pl" Zayn reached out for my hand but I snapped my wrist away from him. 

"Don't! Don't touch me" I spat, Zayn's eyes instantly filled with hurt. 

"Niall please, I didn't, I didn't mean to, Niall I didn't mean it" Zayn chocked out as his body rose from the bed. 

"Didn't mean to what Zayn?" I asked, Zayn looked down. "You didn't mean to moan her fucking name!" I yelled, Zayn looked up with tears in his eyes, I looked away desperately trying to fight away my tears. "Have you, Have you cheated on me with her?" Zayn was silent. "Answer me" I said. No answer. "Fucking answer the question Zayn have you fucked her behind my back!" I screamed, Zayn shook his head.

"No, No! Niall never!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Then why Zayn? Why did you moan her fucking name?!" I stated, Zayn shook his head. 

"I do- I don't know!" Zayn weeped. 

"Do you have any idea what it's like?! Having to watch the person you love gallivant around with somebody else? Hold someone elses hand in public? Watch them take pictures together, Cute little pictures, You have no idea how much it shatters me inside watching you raise your hand when the interviewers ask who's taken because I have to keep mine down! Management they've taken everything from us! They've taken the right that I have to hold you in public, The only thing that kept me going was knowing that it was me who you loved, That you were coming home to at night, That you were making love to, It was the one thing that she and them couldn't take away, But now, Now you moan her fucking name!" I exclaimed. 

"Niall listen to me please" Zayn pleaded, I looked deep into his eyes to see he wanted nothing more then to explain, So I nodded my head and sat back down on the bed, Zayn crouched down infront of me. "Niall the only thing I can tell you is the truth, Why did I say her name? I don't know, We had a argument, I told her I don't want anything more to do with the fake relationship, I want it over so you and I can announce our love for eachother, So we can be together. She told me management would never accept that and I snapped, I told her I didn't care what they thought or wanted, I left her Niall, I left her angry and the anger I guess it was still inside of me, It's no excuse and I know that, But Niall I swear to you I've never cheated on you, Not ever. How can I when I'm so madly inlove? Niall your the only one for me" My eyes were filled with tears. "I want everything you want, And were gonna have it, Together" Zayn stated, I could see it right there in his eyes, He meant every word. 

"You promise?" I whispered, He nodded his head. 

"I promise" He assured me, I smiled warmly before nodding my head, It was then that mine and Zayn's bodys collapsed together, We held onto eachother like our lives depended on it, We then collapsed back down on the bed, Zayn wrapped the sheets tightly around the both of us and we just held eachother, Management won't have what they want, Zayn and I will make sure of that.