Spectators

Luke wasn't drafted to the all stars, and he was completely fine with that. Now he gets to hang out with Lacey without his brothers for a whole week. Only problem is that her brother, Clayton Keller, got drafted. So she wanted to stay in Toronto to watch Clayton and Quinn play over going out somewhere, and Luke couldn't agree more.

Now they were in the stands just as the MacKinnon v McDavid was coming to an end, team McDavid having a massive comeback in the last few seconds of the game. Lacey had her head resting on Luke's shoulder comfortably before they began announcing the next two teams.

When they did, everyone cheered at each name. But when Quinn was called out? Hell, you would think Luke had a mic or something he was so loud. But Lacey might've beat him in loudness when her older brother was called out.

Clayton looked over at her and smiled widely. The two hadn't seen each other since they were both back home in Missouri for Christmas. Saying they're both very busy, they don't get to talk as much as they would like to either.

When the 3-on-3 began, the couple quickly realized they were cheering for the opposite team of the other. That turned into a "friendly" competition soon enough.

"LET'S GO TEAM MAT!" Lacey cheered loudly as they scored against Team Hughes. Luke rolled his eyes.

"Please. My team owns you guys." He taunted as they won the faceoff and scored not even a minute after DeBrincat tied it up. The girl flicked his head while he laughed.

In the end, Team Matthews won in the SO. The two teams all laughed and joked around, neither being cocky or sore losers. Lacey turned to Luke with a massive grin placed on her face. Luke looked down at her and shook his head.

"Don't be a sore loser because my team is just better." She giggled. Clayton skated over to their glass seats and jumped into the glass right beside his little sister. "Clay!" The girl cheered. He laughed and nodded before going back to the locker room.

"I guess I'll cheer for team Matthews instead of McDavid." Luke groaned dramatically. Lacey giggled and laid her head back on his shoulder.

"Hell yeah you will." 

End of final game

"LET'S GO TEAM MATTHEWS HELL YEAH!" Lacey yelled after her brother's team won the all stars championship. 

Luke laughed at his excited girlfriend celebrating with all the Torontonians who went to the game in Toronto. Once the teams both skated off, Lacey dragged Luke down to the locker room, security knowing who both of them were obviously with one being in the NHL and one the PWHL. Quinn and Jack were both out quickly saying their team had played a bit ago, but Clayton was out after about an hour.

"Clay!" Lacey cheered, running straight into her older brother's arms and hugging him tight.

"Hey, Lace." Clayton giggled. The two stood there for a minute hugging.

They had been close ever since Lacey was born. Clayton vowed to protect her from the moment he saw her, and he's been doing as best he could. Of course, shit happens and boys break hearts, but he has done a damn good job.

"Has Luke here broken your heart yet?" Clayton joked, earning a joking glare from Luke.

Lacey laughed loudly. "Of course he hasn't. He's one, big golden retriever." Luke grabbed her gently and began tickling her. "AH!" She squealed, not expecting the attack.

"Take it back!" Luke demanded in a joking tone.

"Never." She spoke through giggles. "Ask Quinn and Jack." Luke looked over at them.

"Well.." They both said. Luke gave them an offended look but didn't stop tickling his girlfriend.

Lacey looked to her brother for help, but he just shrugged before engaging in conversation with Jack and Quinn. She tried pushing her boyfriend away but he didn't budge. By now she was on the floor laughing while Luke was kneeled by her, still tickling her.

"Fine! I take it back!" Lacey gave in reluctantly. "You're the toughest guy in the world." The three older boys gave her a look of disbelief, but Luke stopped his attacks, allowing the girl to finally catch her breath.

"Well, you guys may just be the most entertaining spectators in the world." Quinn said, gaining a laugh from everyone in the room.

***

Anonymously requested.

WC: 723