Travel

I don't like Matty Beniers that much (don't ask why) so I replaced him..im sorry Matty fans

Trevor just recovered from an ankle injury and got invited to BAUER once again to play around on rollerblade skates with Jack and Cole. So, of course, he accepted. But only if he could bring Amelia.

Amelia just got injured pretty badly in the PWHL and she would be out for the rest of the season, so she's back in Anaheim with Trevor until she needs to go back to Montreal for the next hockey season. Although she couldn't play, she agreed to go to with him.

"Come on, Lia!" Trevor complained as he sat on the couch, bag in hand. Amelia came down the hallway, rolling her eyes.

"Cool it." She said, putting on her birks and groaning as she stood up. "My knee hurts." The girl pouted, motioning to her knee brace.

Trevor laughed and stood up, pulling her into a hug. "I know, baby." He sighed, squeezing her tight.

Amelia held her arms up and pouted again. Trevor shook his head and laughed, picking her up so she didn't need to walk down the stairs of their apartment with her knee. She had just gotten the surgery on it a couple weeks ago and could finally walk on it. And Trevor didn't need her injuring it any worse.

Trevor gave her the bag she had packed with all her clothing to carry down while he grabbed his own. Amelia hummed some song as they walked down the stairs of the apartment.

"Whatchu humming there?" Trevor asked her as he squeezed her leg slightly.

Amelia giggled. "Barbie Girl." She shrugged. Her fiancée laughed.

"Of course." The teasing in his tone was enough to make Amelia laugh along with him.

Trevor gently set her onto the ground as they got to his car to drive to the airport. Amelia's face turned into pain for a moment before it somewhat faded away. After throwing their bags in the back seat, they got in and began the half hour drive.

Trevor's hand rested on her thigh as the knee closest to him wasn't injured. His finger traced patterns on it as Amelia hummed to the music, fidgeting with one of Trevor's rings on his hand.

Once they arrived to the airport, they got out of the car and handed it to the parking service once they had gotten their bags. Trevor wrapped his arm around a tired Amelia after getting through security. A small cafe caught his attention and he dragged her over to get them both some coffee and food as their flight wasn't for a couple hours.

"I hate this stupid brace." Amelia grumbled, rolling her eyes as the brace forced her leg a bit more straight and stiff than usual.

Trevor laughed. "I know you do, honey. But hopefully you'll be able to get rid of it by summer when we got to the Hughes lake house." The girl's eyes lit up.

"I can't wait to see Sky. We'll bake and swim and go boating and-" Amelia rambled on for a few minutes while Trevor just sat there, staring at her with a happy smile.

Final location (IDK where it is lol)

Amelia smacked away the hand that was on her shoulder, shaking her slightly to wake her up. The person laughed and picked her up, walking as her head laid on their shoulder.

"Wake up, pretty girl." Trevor said, rubbing his finger up and down her spine as he walked towards the baggage claim with her in his arms. "We're going to meet up with Jack at baggage."

Amelia's eyes lit up. The Hughes family was basically her family as they always appreciated her more than her actual family. She and Jack had been friends since they were in diapers. Funny enough, Jack was how Trevor and Amelia met.