Ready..Set..Train!

IM ALIVE AND WELL I SWEAR I'll try to post a lot more HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER uhh..YEAH ENJOY!!
——————————————-
- - - -Cross' POV- - - -
"Thank you come again!"

We leave the Pokémon Center—sad that I couldn't adopt all of them—now with two friends in tow: A Litten and a charming Eevee. I can't help but feel excited, looking forward to our upcoming battle as we stroll down the street. I'm confident that combined with Eevee's lively personality, and Litten's fiery spirit, we will be an unstoppable team on our quest to the Bug gym.

"Alright now that you have your Pokémon, follow me this way. If you want to beat Ink then you'll need a little help. Maybe alot of help." Error explains pointing back to the neighboring park. He leads us to a large gate, one that is incircled by thorns and vines. He pushes it open and on the other side, it has to be the biggest field I have ever seen.

There are few trainers also here, battling with their friends, and with Pokémon to train. Error takes us to an open spot away from the others. "This is where we'll train for the Bug gym. It's important to practice your battle strategies and improve your pokémon's skills before challenging a gym leader."

I nod and pull out the Pokéballs holding Froakie, Litten, and Eevee. They appear in a white light and they all cheer in a form of greeting. Litten, on the other hand, seems uninterested in whatever we're doing, licking its paws to clean itself. I release Froakie and Eevee onto the field and they immediately start running around, excited to train. I call out Litten trying to get it attention, but it continues to groom itself nonchalantly. Killer stands beside me, looking down at Litten.

"Wow," he laughs and rests an arm on my shoulder "Not even your own Pokémon listen to you." I turn my head unamused. "Shut up," I resort, brushing off, Killer's comment. "Litten just has its own ways of doing things that's all. It'll come around eventually."

I continue to watch Froakie and Eevee playfully chase each other, hoping that Litten will join in soon. It seems that Litten can sense me staring and it meows in annoyance before joining the other Pokémon on the field.

"Alright let's get started." As we begin our training, Error provides valuable tips and guide on on how to effectively counter Bug-Type Pokémon and exploit their weaknesses. The intense battles and rigorous training sessions in this vast field will surely prepare for the upcoming battle at the Bug gym.

"Alright we've covered how to dodge sticky webs and the ice bridge, but how about we handle gust next? Ink has a Vivillon that has a powerful gust attack; you'll need to know how to handle that. So, let's try this." Error take something out of his back pockets along with blue string and walks over to Litten, Eevee and Froakie, tying something to them.

"Balloons? How are those going to help? Is Cross gonna throw Ink a party when he loses?" Killer says sarcastically and I hear Dream chuckle in the background.

Error also chuckles and replies, "No, Killer. these balloons are actually weighted down to simulate the force of Vivillon's gust attack. By doing this, Litten, Eevee, and Froakie will learn how to maintain their balance and stay grounded, even in the face of strong winds." He then adds, "It's all about building their resilience and adaptability, so that they can counter any unexpected challenges that may come their way during the battle."

I guess that makes sense.

"Alright now you just need a gust attack. I got just the thing." Error pulls out a Pokéball and throws it high in the air. A burst of white light appears, and at first it doesn't look like much, but then the light unravels it's now formed wings, and a large Noivern appears flying high above us. Its wings flap gracefully as it hovers in the air, showcasing its impressive aerial powers. Error explains "Noivern isn't only a powerful gust attacker, but it also has exceptional hearing abilities that allow it to navigate through the darkest of caves with ease. With its speed and agility it can swiftly dodge any attacks while delivering devastating gust attacks to its opponents in turn."

We all stand in shock while Error looks smug. I've heard but never seen a Noivern before, it's even bigger than I imagined.

"Ready?" Error speaks up gathering back our attention, "Make sure to ground yourself and be sure not to fly away. Those balloons were expensive."

Litten, Eevee, and Froakie all call out in affirmation and get into a battle stance. Error nods at Noivern, "Right then, Noivern use Gust!"

Noivern nods and opens its wings, wide flapping them and releasing a powerful gust of wind that rushes towards its opponent. The force of the gust is so strong that it blows back the surrounding trees and leaves trail of dust and its week as the gust approaches Litten, Eevee and Froakie brace themselves for the impact, ready to counteract with their own moves.

The three Pokémon all struggle to keep their ground against the wind and start sliding backwards. Litten digs its claws into the ground, trying to maintain its position. Eevee quickly lowers its body, using its tail as an anchor to prevent itself from being blown away. Froakie, being a water type uses it's sticky tounge to latch onto a nearby rock, keeping itself steady. Despite the force of the Gust, the three Pokémon manage to hold their ground well enough.

Meanwhile Dream, Killer, and I and half away to getting blown away and quickly step off out of the way of the attack still watching the battle.

Suddenly I get an idea and call out "Try to force an attack on Noivern! Scatter across the field and fight the wind best you can!" My words seem to go through the harsh winds and all three Pokémon nod in understanding. Eevee charges forward, using its quick attack to swiftly dodge the gust, and get closer to Noivern. Froakie follows suit, using its water pulse to create a barrier against the wind and advance towards the flying Pokémon. As they approach, Litten unleashes a powerful ember attack aiming directly at Noivern's vulnerable position.

With all the Pokémon fighting in different directions, Noivern's attack gets sloppy and less precise. The wind begins to scatter, making it easier for the three Pokémon to navigate through. Eevee and Froakie take advantage of the opportunity and launch coordinated attacks, distracting Noivern, and preventing it from launching another gust attack. Litten sees the moment and unleashes of final fiery blast delivering a devastating blow to Noivern's now weekend defenses. It cries out and glares at three Pokémon before it stopped flying landing back beside Error, who looks at Litten and the others in surprise.

"Well color me impressed, you all make quite the team," Error says with a newfound respect in his voice. "I didn't expect you to be this strong. But sadly, Ink doesn't do double battles like a few other gyms do, so teamwork is a no-no. Nice work though." He nods and returns Noivern to its Pokéball.

I let out an exhale of relief and run over to my Pokémon congratulating on them on their successful training. I laugh as all three of them jump into my arms with happiness and victory. "You guys were awesome! Great work!" I say, "Guess we can't use teamwork in this battle, but hey, at least we showed what we're capable of together!" Litten and the rest of the team exchange proud glances knowing that they had just made a powerful impression on Error.

Now we need to make an impression on Ink.

                         ~*~

—————————————
Sorry for the delay! I forgot about the plot dynamic for a few days but I am back and ready to write! Get ready for a new battle! Hope you ENJOYED!!