The Man in my Dreams

Back again! heyy UGHH I LOVE THESE TWO...they don't know each other YET! I redid this chapter a bunch to get what I wanted
Enjoy!
——————————————————
- - -Nightmare's POV- - -
"And the winner is... the psychic gym leader, Nightmare Joku!"

This battle...it's familiar.

As I stare thoughtfully down at the sandy ground, I block out the sounds of the announcer and my opponent rushing to their fainted Pokémon. That person, that arena, everything is the same as it was in my dream. I was startled out of my trance as I felt a slight tug on my waistcoat by two of my pokemon, male and female Meowstic.

"I'm quite alright, you two. Isas hardly just thinking is all." However, they didn't appear to believe me, and they both gave me a serious look while twitching their ears in frustration.

I scoffed, taking out my pokeballs and put them back in their holders, rolling my eyes and scowling. "Well, if you two are going to keep nagging me about it, I guess you can go back in your pokéballs," I said.

I hunkered the two on my belt and payed my goodbyes to my challenger, starting to walk away down a large dimly lit hallway, still pondering my thoughts on the dream. "Who are you?" I asked myself opening a large oak door that led to my room.

My chamber was large, with purple and deep black colors reminiscent of royalty. Luxurious purple velvet curtains cover the walls, and the furniture is sleek and black with elaborate gold details. The main attraction is a massive four-poster bed with a magnificent purple canopy that descends like an elegant waterfall. Rich ebony carpets cover the floor, creating a striking contrast with the dazzling golden chandeliers that cast a gentle, comforting light over the space. The lavishness of the room is reflected in the elaborate gold-framed mirrors, and the large velvet seats provide a comfortable haven befitting a monarch. A final flourish of extravagance is added with rich purple silk bedding and opulent throw pillows, creating a genuinely magnificent atmosphere suitable for kings and queens.

Two figures—and also my other two pokémon—Espeon and Alakazam, were seated on luxurious purple cushions with golden inserts in a different area of the room.

I could not help but feel a little annoyed at all of the golden light. No matter now serene if might all look, it brought back very unpleasant memories of a certain someone.

I walked over, standing in front of my large mirror looking at myself with a glare. One could say I was simply scolding myself for my own stupidity of my brain.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to recall that dream once again.

To focus a little more, I held my hands up to the mirror and forwarded some psychic aura through it. The mirror glowed a brilliant purple and blue mix while it rippled like water, distorting my reflection. Slowly, images began to form within the swirling colors—a montage of memories, dreams, and fragments of thoughts. I concentrated harder, delving deeper into the recesses of my mind, searching for clues, for answers.

Suddenly, a vivid scene materialized before me: the same arena as today, the same opponent, myself, and the same intense battle. But this time, there was something different. The same shadowy figure lurked in the background, obscured by the chaos of the duel. Its presence sent a chill down my spine, filling me with a sense of foreboding.

As I watched, the scene shifted, revealing snippets of conversations, cryptic messages, and flashes of symbols. One stood out to me, a lightning bolt and five missing letters. Each piece of the puzzle seemed to whisper a warning, urging me to heed its significance.

With a start, I snapped back to reality, my heart pounding in my chest. The pieces were starting to fall into place, I a was getting closer to this person, but there was still much I didn't understand.

Determination surged within me, driving me to uncover the truth behind these this figure and those visions.

Gathering my resolve, I turned to my faithful Pokémon, who watched me with unwavering loyalty. "We have work to do," I declared, my voice firm with resolve. "We will uncover the secrets of that vision and the mysteries that lie within that figure."

My pokémon—Alakazam and Espeon—both jumped from their seat on the cushions and cheered at me with the same determination.

With renewed purpose, I knew that unraveling the mysteries of my visions would not be an easy task. But I was determined to confront whatever challenges lay ahead, both in battle and in uncovering the truth about the shadowy figure that haunted my dreams.

For I was Nightmare Joku, the psychic gym leader, and nothing would stand in my way as I pursued the truth and uncovered the mysteries that lay hidden in the shadows.

"I will find you. And you will be mine."

                        ~*~

——————————————————
Ooo spooky :O and a little romantic if I do say so myself... :)) Wonder what it'll happen next hmm?
Next chapter is exciting, i'm even more excited to write it!! EEEEEE