Becoming Apart 2

Jim wakes up the following day on the ground in the basement. He quickly calls Toby.

"Toby, you will not believe what happened to me last night."

"I kinda can't right now, Jimbo."

"I am freaking out I need someone to talk to."

"Ok"

"So last night I heard a noise in my basement, and I thought it was raccoons."

"Hold on a second, Jim. OWWWWW, yeah, I am gonna have to call you back."

Jim goes to talk to Strickler and finds that he can't fully tell him everything as he is leaving, though Strickler sees the Amulet in his bag, and his eyes glow gold.

Jim goes back home and contemplates the day he has had. He stares at the amulet. Why were those troll things here? Was this all really happening? Why did it feel so wrong looking at that pile of rock in the canal? What did this all mean?

The amulet glowed, and he walked outside. He read the incantation, and the armor appeared. He was the new troll hunter.

Back in the canal. Strickler walked up to a shadow in the dark with glowing yellow eyes.

"You lost it."

"The offe went and smashed himself."

"It's no matter I believe that I know who the amulet chose to be its new champion."

Jim road to the dentist office the next day.

"Don't go in there he's with a patient."

"Tobes the most incredible thing happened last night."

"Jim can't this wait?"

"I already waited till morning who goes to the dentist twice in a row."

"ALLAHGA"

"What"

"He said he wants to get these braces off before I am thirty."

"Well, how long is this going to take?"

***

"8 hours, I can't believe it took 8 hours."

"Two molars, plus insertions and clean up. And My face still feels numb."

"Ok Tobes you're not going to believe this. For the Glory of Merlin Daylight is mine to command."

Jim gets the suit.

"Oh my gosh, dude, this is awesome. You have been given this special ability."

"That's what they said."

"Oh my gosh, you have to use this to better all mankind. You have to use this to kick Steve's butt."

"Seriously I show you glowing armor and a sword that could only be magic and that is what you think I need to do?"

"Yeah, wait, what did you mean about what they said?"

"Well thats the part I hav been freaking out about."

Blinky nocks on the Door and Knocks it over and him and Aaarrrgghh come inside. Toby loses it.

"Master Jim I knew that the amulet would call for us sooner or later."

"Wait it called to you."

"Well, no, we have been spying on you."

"Spy on you"

"From a safe distance."

"Oh my gosh!"

"Master Jim you told him about us?"