Bittersweet Sixteen 2

In TrollMarket. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh peeked around a corner, Blinky had a grin on his face. He made a quick head gesture before leaving the corner and walking proudly as Aaarrrgghh followed. Vendel was in the same area, a dead look was written on his face but it got worse when he heard Blinky speak.

"Ah, Vendel! Just the troll we've been looking for."

"Don't stop looking on my account."

"But it is imperative that you look upon this."

Blinky mentioned causing Vendel to turn as Aaarrrgghh pulled out something from his sack. Which happened to be NotEnrique.

"Easy on the scruff! And what are you staring at, grandpa? Have you never seen a changelin' before? So, this is Trollmarket."

"A changeling?"

"You called me crazy, but who's the mad troll now, huh? Behold! I have proof!"

"Put that thing away! What are you trying to do? Incite a panic?"

"Ey! I only came here 'cause you promised me socks to eat."

"And you'll get them."

"They better be argyle. And smelly."

"Do you finally believe me? Changelings, therefore, bridge."

"Bridge, therefore, panic. Have you heard nothing I've said? For once, you're right. And the horror of it. The threat of Gunmar's exile is right over our heads, and all Trollmarket has to protect it is your so far human child."

"So far human as I have ensured you that Master Jim is nothing more than human no matter how much you are unsure of that fact."

"The Trollhunter has yet to go through every test that I am aware of to prove that he is what he says he is. I have seen the young one train. There is something different about him."

Not Enrique was listening quite intently to the two trolls bickering. He knew that there was something that was off about this flesh bag trollhunter. And he had seen those eyes. But the fact is that he had touched a Gaggletack and there was no change. He also took notice that the trolls had not yet informed them of the changeling's other priority. He had nothing to lose but he was in a very profitable position. If the trollhunter was under suspicion of the mighty troll leader himself maybe he could use that to his advantage. Even if he would just add a little bit to that suspicion.

"You two lugs haven't even told him the best part."

Not Enrique said from inside a bag that he was shoved in just moments before. Blinky looked at the bag and Aaaarrrrrgggg quickly hid it behind his back.

"What is that abomination talking about,"

"They didn't tell ya? The Changelings above are not only reassembling the bridge but there is another part that is looking for someone that is of more importance to Gunmar than anything else he could ever find in the dark lands."

"What is he talking about Blinkous"

"What the blue four arms has just forgotten to mention is the fact that..."

"Nothing that we can not handle I assure you."

"Let the impure speak."

"Yeah as I was saying they have just forgotten to mention that my order as you call it has another mission to find the one that we call the missing, A changling made so special that even Gunmar won't start the war above until he has him in his grasp. The Eldwhitch queen's gift was quite special to this one but was not fully... "