Waka Chaka 2

The two boys smile nervously. At the school gymnasium, Steve with a grin, and doge ball in hand, aiming it at a certain target.

"Oh, yes!"

"Dodge this, Lake!"

Jim rolls, easily dodging the ball and ducking from another one as Toby stands behind him, doing nothing but staring at the floor.

"Hey, come on! You gonna get your head in the game, Tobes, or do I have to do this all myself?"

"Why bother taking another step? My Chubby Tracker's gone. Life's so empty when you're not racking up points."

During the conversation, balls continued being thrown, yet none had hit the two until Toby had dropped the ball, not moving as one bounced against his equally round stomach.

"Well, I thought you'd be more concerned about the goblins coming to kill us."

"Oh, yeah, you're right."

As Toby perked up, mostly in fear and realization that the Goblins were still out there, Jim jumped in front of his best friend, catching the ball that was meant for Toby. He chucked the ball back at the other side, his opponent easily avoiding it. He tossed the two that were placed in both palms of his hands at Jim who jumped and slid from each ball while Steve continued to throw. Jim twisted and flipped, the coach raising an eyebrow in shock as Jim continued to flip and jump from the balls. Steve groaned as his target couldn't be hit and threw more in his raging fit.

"At least your training's paying off."

A couple of balls collided with his stomach than his jaw.

"Man down."

Finally, one last ball had taken toby to the floor, hitting his "nards". He squealed in a high pitch voice, holding his sensitive area.

"My Gronk-nuks!"

"In your face!"

"You're out, Domzalski!"

Steve caught a flying ball and chucked it at Jim, the boy ducking. Instead of the ball taking down Jim, it had hit the two balls that Eli was holding, sending him to the floor also, the balls leaving his grip and his glasses laying beside him. Jim rolls to the two balls, grabbing them and flipping forward as he tossed them, the two red death balls striking Steve's other teammates. Eli and Jim share a high five while the Trollhunter chuckled happily. With a slow clap, Steve heads over to the two, mocking Jim.

"Pretty good, Romeo, but kiss your Juliet goodbye."

"Leave Claire out of this."

"Don't let him get to you-"

"Ow! Seriously?"

"Pucker up, Steve, and kiss this!"

Jim throws the ball, the moment plays out in slow motion. Steve ducks from the ball, letting the ball continue to fly, finding a new prey, revealing to be Claire.

"Whao!"

"No!"

The ball finally makes contact with Claire, ending the slow-motion moment as she groans, no longer on camera. The whistle blows from the coach as he yells to her. Steve and Toby surround her with shocked faces as Jim pops in, afraid to touch her as he wears a guilty look.

"Ooh, headshot! Shake it off, Nunez!"

Coach yelled. 

In the locker room, Toby pops up from his locker and looks at Jim who had his hand resting on the side of his face, sitting in embarrassment.