Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter 1

"This is..."

"Yeah..."

"Woah!"

"Pretty much. This is your home?"

"Trollmarket is home, and heart, and sanctuary for all good Trolls. This way my friends, there's much to see."

"Dang! And here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing."

"Stay close. Human feet have never graced the ground of Trollmarket before."

The group started to make their way through Trollmarket drawing the attention of a lot of Trolls around the market. 

"Human?"

"Friends." 

Aaarrrgghh said defensively to a couple of trolls that were starting to gawk at their new comers. 

"This is crazy! Are you getting this Tobes?"

"Oh yeah, on it!"

Toby starts taking pictures of everyone and everything.

"Check it out! Peridot, Topaz, Cassiterite! Corneroupi..."

Before he could finish his sentence, he realized the rock he was admiring was actually a Troll.

"Uh, hi."

"Your knowledge of minerals is almost Troll-like Tobias!"

"So, your kind? You all live here?"

"Trolls travel from afar to our market to find comfort and remedies. You'll find most anything you need and sometimes you'll find what you never knew you needed."

A big blue Troll covered in crystals watches them from the shadows. While walking, gnomes scuttle around their feet.

"Oh, hey little guy! That's a cute pointy hat- And pointy teeth!"

The thing tries to attack Jim but Blinky comes and starts to try to smash him.

"Go away! Get out of here! Vile vermin! Begone!"

It runs away while blowing raspberries at the group.

"What is that?"

"Gnomes are vermin. Pick-pocket, scum of the Earth! We only tolerate them for their grooming services."

"Grooming?"

"They eat the parasites on the larger Trolls."

"Jim! Jim! Check it out! Maximum coolosity there!"

Toby leads Jim to an edge where they can see the Heartstone. Its shades of orange give the whole place around it a warm glow. It's astounding and beautiful. Jim gose twords the edge of this level of the walkway that they were on. As he leaned over the railing just a little bit Jim puts his hands on a smaller Christal that looks like the hearthstone as he was trying to get a better look. He gets this amazing feeling wash over him. He feels like a warmth entered his bloodstream. The feeling of when you drink a hot coffee on a cold day that kind of feeling but better. 

"Look at that, It's amazing!"

"Heartstone."

"The life force of Trollkind! The means that keeps us from crumbling to stone, and the source of light and sustenance!"

"Okay, that's totally the bomb!"

"What are humans doing here?"

Jim turns around to see they are completely cornered. Surrounded by a group of not happy-looking trolls.