Chapter 3

❀ Chapter Three ❀

Chapter Three 

Saturday

[7:00am]

Lina groans as she sets down the weights she had been using, holding her hands on her knees. She had been woken up early by people talking in the hallway just outside of her bedroom, deciding to go to the school's gym when she realized that she wouldn't be able to sleep again. 

"What are you doing here so early?" Lina turns to face the new voice, grinning at Sunghoon as he walks into the gym. She brushes her hair back, away from her face. 

"Some assholes woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep." Lina says with a sigh, sitting on one of the benches next to her with new weights in her hands. 

"Working on your arms so you can beat them up then?" Sunghoon asks with a quiet chuckle, settling into one of the machines next to Lina. She pauses, turning her head to look at him with a fake surprised face. 

"How did you know?" She asks, earning a laugh from the boy. When Lina's arms feel like they're made of jello, she decides to go back to her room to shower. 

"I'm gonna head back to my room, Ria's probably awake by now." She says, grabbing her water bottle and bag from where she had set them. Sunghoon stands from the bench he had been sitting on, grabbing his own bag. 

"I'll walk you out." He says, swinging his bag over his shoulder. Lina pauses, frowning at him. 

"You just got here, though." She says, holding her hands on her hips. Sunghoon shrugs, adjusting his bag on his shoulder. 

"I just wanted a light workout, wanted to look good for our date." He says with a wink, bumping Lina's hip with his. She turns her head, feeling her cheeks warming. Lina had never really been able to make Lina blush, maybe it was because they were going to Soyun's party together. 

"I'll walk you back to your building." Sunghoon says, opening the gym doors for Lina. 

"What a gentleman." She says with a chuckle as she walks past him, the boy following behind her. 

❀✿❀

[8:13am]

"I'm sure I'll see you before the party but if I don't, I'll be by with Ni-ki to pick you and Ria up." Sunghoon says as him and Lina stand in front of the girl's dorm building. Lina grins, nodding her head. 

"See you later, Hoon." She says, sending him a wave as the boy walks away. Lina lets out a pleasant sigh as she walks into her building, putting a hand on her cheek. Her face is warm, the reflection of the elevator door showing that her cheeks were a bright red colour.