『𝕂𝔸𝕋𝔸𝕀 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕌𝕃𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼 𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕍𝔸𝕃!』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟚⟧

Kagami was not happy about her outfit. People were staring at her and she hated it. But at least she had food now. Food. She had managed to ransack several booths and was now happily munching on them when she started to notice the crowd begin to split in half. She peered down the walkway to see what was going on, and nearly dropped her precious snacks when she saw it was Katai.

She waved at him frantically, trying to catch his attention. When he noticed, she could see his shoulders sag in relief before he speed walked over to her and proceeded to drag her away from the crowd.

Everyone behind them broke out into whispers. Who was that? He looked really mad. Scary. Is he going to kill Ishioka-san? I'm gonna miss her chasing Najimi around.

Once the pair had found a quiet place to talk, she slapped his arm. "What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I wanted to surprise you." Kagami stared at him, mouth slightly parted in surprise. "But I got lost... and I couldn't talk to anyone. I'm sorry." Her heart melted at his words.

"Katai-kun, that's really sweet. I'm glad you're here." He puffed his chest out at her praise, feeling much more comfortable with his decision than he had when he first made it... or when he left the house... or when he entered the school gates.

"Ishioka-san, don't take this the wrong way but... why are you dressed like that?" Kagami glanced down at herself, taking in the short skirt and knee high socks before looking back up and making eye contact with Katai.

Her face burned vibrant red as she tried to tug the hem of her skirt down to cover more of her thighs. "Our class picked a maid cafe for our culture festival project. I originally had a suit, but... an acquaintance of mine forced me into this halfway through the day and ripped up my suit. So now I'm stuck in this stupid dress."

"Oh." The pair stared at each other for a minute in uncomfortable silence, neither knowing what to say or do next. Luckily, they didn't have to decide that for themselves. Unluckily, it was made for them by none other than the suit destroyer themselves.

Osana had jumped onto Kagami's back, practically strangling her with their hands as they tried to not fall off when Kagami tilted backwards in surprise. She swatted at Osana's wildly waving hands before deciding to end it quickly before she lost air supply to her lungs.

She quickly detached Osana's legs from her waist, effectively dumping them onto the floor. "Ishioka-san! I didn't know you knew Katai-kun! This is great!"

"You." Osana and Katai froze in terror at the single word. Her face was deadly serious, nothing but murderous rage crossed her sharp features.

"Ah. I thought you'd be less angry by now. Anyways, nice to see you again Katai-kun, I'm gonna run away now before I'm murdered." They turned tail and fled, attempting to disappear into the crowd.

Kagami took quick steps forward before pausing, a thought having crossed her mind. The entire crowd parted for Katai earlier. A dangerous smirk crossed her face as she turned around. "Say, Katai-kun, would you mind doing me a favor?"

 "Say, Katai-kun, would you mind doing me a favor?"