『𝕂𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕄𝕀 ℝ𝔼𝔽𝕌𝕊𝔼𝕊 𝕋𝕆 𝔻ℝ𝔼𝕊𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝔸 𝕄𝔸𝕀𝔻.』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟙⟧

Everyone was in pure chaos. The day had started off well enough. Kagami had gotten all of her friends' phone numbers and Togyather accounts. Everything had been peaceful and calm. Then, their homeroom instructor had informed everyone of the upcoming Culture Festival.

From the moment the words had left her lips, the room had erupted into arguments. Everyone wanted Shouko to be the centerpiece for their project, but no one could agree on what they should have her do.

The board had multiple ideas scribbled on it, tally marks next to each of them. They had been through the voting process a dozen and some times now, and nothing had been decided.

Maid cafe. Kagami scrunched up her nose and pretended to gag at the thought. Tadano choked back a laugh at her reaction. Haunted House. Kagami liked that idea, but as Yamai had suggested it, she refused to choose it as an option. Rock Band. She wouldn't be able to join, but she would enjoy the music vibrations. It wasn't a half bad idea.

Whack-A-Mole. She sunk in her seat at that suggestion. Agari made no effort in hiding her masochism. Historical drama involving ninja's. European set historical drama. Kagami could feel the headache forming from dealing with everyone's nonsense.

Onemine stood from her seat, offering the best idea Kagami had heard yet. Rice Balls. She would definitely be voting for that one. Darts, Bowling, Billiards. Love Fortunes. Manga. Frankfurters. Disco.

Even as they went through it again, everyone continued to argue, beginning to throw things. Tadano gave up in attempting to control the chaos, making his way to his desk with one question in mind.

"Komi-san? What did you vote for?" Shouko stared up at him in silence, glancing between him and Kagami. "It's alright if you'd rather not say."

Pausing only a second more, she carefully wrote out, "The maid cafe." Kagami stared in horror at the words written in the notebook, not that Shouko saw. She knew exactly what was going to happen the moment that her choice was visible to everyone.

As she predicted, the other choices were wiped from the board as if they had never existed, and the maid cafe had votes from everyone in the class. Kagami would have tried to fight it, but she knew there was no point in even trying. Besides, Shouko looked so... excited. She would never get in the way of that.

The prep work required for the maid cafe was nothing short of grueling

The prep work required for the maid cafe was nothing short of grueling. Kagami had offered to do everyone's measurements for their costumes, and was currently working on Agari. She raised the green haired girl's arms straight out to measure her bust, and lowered them to get her shoulder width next.

Tadano watched Kagami give Agari a thumbs up, helped her off the stage, and passed off the sheet with her measurements to one of the girls with a sewing machine.