『ℙℍ𝕆𝕋𝕆𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕋ℍ𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔽𝕀𝔻𝔸ℕ𝕋𝕊!』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟡⟧

Kagami and Tadano had packed their bags and were waiting patiently on Shouko, who seemed to be considering saying something to them. "Shouko, aren't you going home?"

She fidgeted in place before turning to them, and flipping to a page with a prewritten sentence on it. "I heard photo booths are popular." Kagami nodded animatedly, but Tadano seemed much less enthused, putting a damper on Kagami's excitement.

Tadano immediately noticed the dip in her excitement. Not wanting to disappoint her, he spoke hesitantly. "So... Do you two want to go?" Shouko's cat ears popped out, and Kagami grinned broadly, both of them nodding happily.

Unfortunately, Kagami's joy was short-lived as both Osana and Yamai invited themselves along. She didn't mind Osana accompanying them, she was sure that they would have been invited anyways, but Yamai really pinched a nerve. Presumptuously Pushy Yamai was right.

Shouko caught sight of a cat keychain claw machine and tugged Kagami's sleeve to show her. The pair stared at the keychains in desire, while Tadano watched in amusement. The group was put back on track by Osana's shout, pulling them over to the photo booth.

They crowded around the input menu, going through the mods before deciding against using any for Shouko's sake. As they began to pile inside the machine, it became noticeable that it was much too small for five people, and that even four was pushing it.

Upset, but not wanting to ruin the experience for Shouko, Kagami slunk back outside and waited for them to be done. When they exited the machine, it seemed like everyone was too giddy to even notice Kagami's absence from the photo's.

It stung, but she didn't want to make anyone feel bad, so she kept her mouth shut, and smiled along as everyone chatted animatedly, and decided to get lunch. Shouko stopped on the way out to stare at the keychains again, before Tadano diverted her attention back to the group.

Shouko quickly caught up to the group, leaving Tadano to lag behind to keep pace with Kagami. "I noticed you didn't join us in the photo booth. Was it Yamai-san?"

"Um... there wasn't room... so I just... waited outside. I didn't want to ruin everyone's fun. You guys were so happy and excited, I didn't want to bring it down." Tadano's face crumbled slightly, upset for his friend.

"We could go another time to get photos. If you'd like, that is." Kagami perked up immediately, causing a smile to make its way onto Tadano's face. He was glad that he was able to make her happy when she was sad.

"Really?" She asked, eyes wide, sparkling with hope.

"Yeah, we could even go after everyone starts to go home, that way you don't have to deal with Yamai-san." Tadano offered. Instead of answering, Kagami rushed forward, sweeping him up into a tight hug.

He stiffened immediately, but relaxed after a moment. He curled his hands around her waist, chin on top of her head. The smell of oranges and vanilla filled his nose, causing his face to flush slightly. He could always smell it faintly, as she sat next to him, and was constantly around him, but she had never been this close.

She smelled... really nice. Don't be a creep, stop smelling her. His hands loosened as she began to pull back. Her face was slightly pink, but that was easily overshadowed by her glowing smile.

She seemed to float through lunch, not even dimming for a second when Yamai tried to save the chopsticks that Shouko used to eat. Kagami and Tadano hung back as everyone began to leave for home, no one even sparing them a glance as they chatted happily.