『𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊ℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔽𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕍𝔸𝕃!』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠⟧

It was Sunday, and the final day of summer break. While this normally would mean one last day of relaxation, Osana had different ideas. Namely, breaking into Kagami's house at 0700 and dragging her to the Tadano residence in her pajamas to complete their summer coursework.

That pretty much sums up how Kagami ended up standing on Tadano's porch in her pajamas, barely standing upright from tiredness. If she had any level of consciousness, she would be embarrassed about her appearance. Long dark blue bottoms and a black tank top with mushed curls on the side she slept on, while the rest of her hair poofed up in every other direction. Her ensemble was completed by the fluffy panda slippers covering her feet.

She didn't even notice that the door had opened and Osana was talking with Tadano. Her body swayed back and forth, the ground moving beneath her feet. "Najimi, what did you do?!" Tadano exclaimed as soon as he opened the door.

"I haven't started my summer homework, and I know you haven't either. I need Komi-san and Ishioka-san to let me copy their homework to get it done in time!" Tadano gave her a blank look and shook his head. If it wasn't for Kagami, he would have just shut the door on their face.

"Alright, fine, help me get Ishioka-san in here before she passes out." Tadano threw her arm over his shoulder, keeping a hand on her waist for support, and helped her walk to his shared bedroom.

As soon as they entered, Hitomi gasped loudly. "Hitohito! You can't just drug and kidnap a girl and take her to your room!" Tadano groaned in frustration.

"I didn't kidnap her, Najimi did! And she's not drugged, just tired! ...I think." He wouldn't put it past Osana to actually drug Kagami to get her there. Hitomi gave him a disbelieving look, going to find Osana to fact check his story. In the meantime, Tadano attempted to get Kagami over to his bed to sleep, but she kept trying to lay on the floor.

Eventually, he gave up, and just let her curl up into a ball under the table in the center of the room. With a shake of his head, he pulled a pillow off his bed and propped Kagami's head up to put the pillow under her.

"Tadano-kun, I invited Komi-san over to help with homework!" Osana popped her head into the room before taking off to continue conversing with Hitomi.

"Oh, okay. Wait- WHAT?!" Tadano followed them out of the room, leaving Kagami under the table, blissfully unaware. "What do you mean you invited Komi-san? When is she coming? The house isn't clean!"

In typical fashion, Osana only waved him off and told him he was being too obsessive. This left him in a blind panic, frantically trying to clean up as best he could before she got there.

The day only seemed to get worse from there

The day only seemed to get worse from there. Honestly, he should have learned by now that Osana was trouble incarnate. Not moments after Komi had come into the house, Yamai had forced her way through the door unapologetically, skipping after Komi.