『𝕂𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕄𝕀'𝕊 𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 𝔸𝔽𝕋𝔼ℝℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕐!』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟜⟧

Before either Tadano or Kagami knew it, the band had stopped playing, and students were leaving the school in packs. Everyone, except class 1-1, who had decided they were going to have their own afterparty at a karaoke bar. So instead, their class, who had finally been permitted to change out of their maid uniforms by Najimi, were gathering together in the school courtyard, counting off to ensure no one was left behind.

However, Najimi being Najimi, got quickly bored of role call, and took off part way through, closely followed by the majority of their classmates. It wasn't long until it was just the trio standing together, watching their classmates fade into the distance. Shouko was signing something, but Kagami didn't have it in her to watch. She was much too busy frowning with a far off look in her eyes.

Her classmates rarely took her disability into consideration, and often her feelings as well, for their antics. There were rarely any vibrations she could feel in karaoke, which was why her family had only ever gone once. Tadano noticed the cloudy look in her eyes, and sent Komi ahead of them to talk to her privately.

"Kagami?" Slowly, her eyes came back into focus, though the scowl was still ever present on her face. "Is something wrong?" As a knee-jerk reaction, she began to shake her head, but as she caught the knowing look in her friends eyes, her shoulders slumped and she nodded slightly in defeat.

Despite her best efforts, Tadano could read her like a book. There was hardly ever any use in trying to hide something from him. "It's just... It's really frustrating that our class keeps picking activities I'm uncomfortable with, or that don't work well with my lack of hearing." Realizing how childish and self-centered she may have been coming off, she quickly added, "I want everyone to have fun, you know? But I wish I could have fun with them instead of sitting on the sidelines."

Tadano brought his fingers to his chin, deep in thought. "I know this isn't a great afterparty for you, but I'll do my best for everyone to cue bass heavy songs so that you can feel the vibrations better. I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do right now." Kagami was still upset, but she knew that it wasn't her friend's fault, and he was doing his best to make it more inclusive for her.

"Alright. Thank you for putting in so much effort to include me. It means a lot." Tadano only gave her a grin, and turned to start heading to the karaoke bar to join the rest of their class.

Despite Tadano's efforts to get everyone to choose songs that fit better for Kagami to enjoy, no one by Shouko, Najimi, and Tadano himself actually followed through

Despite Tadano's efforts to get everyone to choose songs that fit better for Kagami to enjoy, no one by Shouko, Najimi, and Tadano himself actually followed through. Because of this, Kagami found herself sitting slouched in the corner, working through creating a new post on her social media account.

The first picture was of their entire class in uniform, posing outside their decorated cafe. This was followed by a video of the chaos leading up to the creation of the maid cafe, complete with painting, building props, and sewing. Next was a picture of a couple of the food stands she had stopped by and enjoyed snacks at. A video of her sitting on Katai's shoulders chasing after a screaming Najimi. That video had been filmed and sent to her by Nene.