『𝕐𝔸𝕄𝔸𝕀 ℝ𝔼ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝔸 ℂℝ𝔼𝔼ℙ𝕐 𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕃𝕂𝔼ℝ, 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕂𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕄𝕀 𝕀𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕀𝕋.』

⟦ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛⟧

Today was the physical test, and while most people were excited to see where they were after last year, Kagami wasn't looking forward to anything. She had to have an interpreter follow her around to explain everything since none of the instructors knew JSL. She was going to stick out like a sore thumb, and nothing made her more anxious. She had just started making friends, she didn't want to lose them because the interpreter following her around made her look like an incompetent freak.

First came height checks, then weights, and eventually sitting height and vision. Her results came out almost the same as last year. Her height was taller, she was now 152cm, but her weight and sitting height stayed at 39 kg and 69".

Next came the other tests, based around physical fitness rather than things most people had no control over. Grip strength: 49. Forward stretch: 22 inches. Side jump: 46 points. Sit-ups: 30. Long jump: 84 inches. Handball toss: 28 meters. 50-meter dash: 6.19 seconds.

Yadano Makeru appeared to have been competing with Komi throughout the entire test, not that Komi was aware or had consented to that. So when Yadano approached Komi to admit defeat, it was no surprise to Tadano or to Kagami that Komi was confused by what was happening. Due to her confusion, and shyness, she did not accept Yadano's handshake, allowing Yadano to continue with her fantasies of being Komi's rival.

Osana was talking animatedly, wildly signing with her hands for Kagami, telling the rest of the trio some convoluted story that seemed to go in fifty different directions all at once

Osana was talking animatedly, wildly signing with her hands for Kagami, telling the rest of the trio some convoluted story that seemed to go in fifty different directions all at once. Kagami could feel her head spinning from trying to keep track of everything. She quickly found herself growing dizzy from the chaos, almost tripping down the last step, but luckily Komi was there to help her rebalance herself.

This distraction disrupted Osana's story, and allowed them to unleash their newly thought up evil plot on the unsuspecting Komi. "Hey! Can I hang at your house today, Komi-san?" Tadano attempted to smooth over the situation and give Komi an escape route, but it was quickly shot down by Osana. This left Komi to her internal battle of wanting to have friends over and revealing her private life. "Tadano-kun and Ishioka-san want to come too! Right?"

Immediately, the pair began to argue that if Komi didn't want them there, that was the end of the story. But, internally, both of them really wanted to go, albeit for different reasons. Kagami wanted to hang out with a friend at their house for the first time. Tadano was just curious about Komi's room. With Osana's incessant pressure, Komi eventually agreed to having them over.

Osana wasted no time in running right into Komi's house, without even asking permission or waiting for Komi to lead them in. Tadano and Kagami, having proper manners, double checked with Komi if it was okay for them to go in. Upon her approval, the trio entered the house, only to come face to face with a woman who could only be Komi's mother.